“3days Oct 10th; pleasant stay.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Framingham
Laprairie
“3days Oct 10th; pleasant stay.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Hello, My first language isn't English so I will go straight to the point. When my daughter asked me if I was satisfied with my experience; I responded good overall quality for the price. It's rare that I take time to write a review but I just want to highlight that it was not clear why some recent review on the web reported the room needed some updating while when I called the Hotel they mentioned their room were 100% renovated or refreshed. Maybe I was just lucky but the room was fine and clean, bed comfortable but the bathroom a little small. They should have thought it would be preferable if the bathroom's door open in the corridor instead of on your knees... Unfortunately, as there is no ventilator in the bathroom, that may cause moisture before time and undesirable smelling. I recommend they try to fix it to kept the room condition. I was at the level 6th (club) and really enjoyed all the attention they provided us. The absence of fridge in the room is mitigates by a guessroom we have access which provided free coffee (very good) and drinks all day + continental breakfast and a appetizers at 5:00. Thank you we had a pleasant stay! Natalie and Martin with kids

Room Tip: While the highway is at proximity, I was not annoyed by the noise but I was in the middle of the Hot...
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Our tour group arrived with everything ready to go. This was our second try at staying at this property and last year was abysmal. The bellmen had no idea how to deliver luggage, which we had prepared them for and pay for them to do, and the room keys were not ready. The elevators were jammed and it was just a frustrating check-in process as well as departure with a hassle with luggage in the morning. This year has been smooth as silk. Michelle in group sales communicated with Ben at the front desk and Kenny, the houseman, delivered the luggage quickly and with efficiency. I am so pleased at the turnaround in service at this property. I asked what the change was and found that there is a new GM. After reading comments through here, I see Brian is paying attention. We will continue to use this property in the future and recommend to fellow operators as the rooms are very large, there is a shuttle that goes in a 5 mile radius and it's in a great location outside of Boston and and not far from Old Sturbridge Village.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room for more space.
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends
Brian S, General Manager at Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you so much for your 5 star review of the Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center. We appreciate your acknowledgment of our staff members and the great service that was provided. We will be sure to properly recognize the associates who made your stay memorable. We are glad that the hotel meets your travel needs and cannot wait to welcome you back.
Massachusetts
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Overall my two night stay for business was great at this hotel. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. However the room needed some updating. The bathroom needed new sealer around the tub, sink, and toilet. Other than that I would recommend for others to stay here.

• Stayed October 2014
Thank you for taking the time to submit feedback about your most recent stay. We welcome all feedback as it helps us improve the experience for the future. We also appreciate your acknowledgment of our comfortable beds and clean rooms. We are glad that the hotel meets your travel needs and cannot wait to welcome you back.
Cork, Cork, Ireland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stayed here for almost two weeks while on a business trip and I had a good experience. My room was huge and very clean, the selection of TV channels was very good and I got a room at the back of the hotel so it was nice and quiet. There was an optoin to forgo housekeeping and in return you got a $5 voucher which could be used on food and beverages (not alcohol) in the hotel bar/restaurant. I though this was a good touch because there is no need to have your room cleaned every day. I ate at the hotel bar one night and the food was decent. The lobby is very nice, it looks like it was recently rennovated and there were TVs and free computer/printer access.

I used the gym multiple times and it was quite good. You find the usual equipment (treadmills, cross trainer, bikes etc.) as well as some weight lifting equipment. There amount of free weights available wasn't great and the resistance machines were quite old and could do with being replaced but overall it was a decent gym. There are also indoor and outdoor swimming pools.

The areas that need some work in this hotel are the hallways and elevators. Once you leave the lobby the place becomes a bit shabby. The elevators were very old and slow. I mostly took the stairs because of this.

A good hotel but I'm not sure if it's worth the price.

Room Tip: Get a room at the back of the hotel. The front is very close to the highway and can be loud.
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to submit feedback about your most recent stay. We welcome all feedback as it helps us improve the experience for the future. We also appreciate your acknowledgment of our clean hotel rooms, our newly renovated lobby and our hotel restaurant. Thank you for your positive comments regarding our hotel fitness center. We look forward to your return with us in the future.
Tucson, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Really, other than the nice service this hotel was a little tired and lacked luster. The room was meh, not romantic, though fine for a mid-week stay as a business traveler. The bathroom was small but it did have a gratuitous granite counter top for what that is worth? The room had under the window air conditioning unit, something like you would see in a motel-kind of creepy. The furniture was cheap and not very modern but the bed was comfortable. So stretching for reasons to stay here, I would have to say...stay here if your boss is paying. Sorry, nothing against this hotel, I just think it's very average but an expensive hotel.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Brian S, General Manager at Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to submit feedback about your most recent stay. We welcome all feedback as it helps us improve the experience for the future. We also appreciate your positive comments regarding comfortable hotel beds. We look forward to your return with us in the future
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Upon making a reservation and seeing if they had rooms available for the weekend I asked if shuttle service was available and was given a firm yes. Only to find out no service. They took care of that and just when I thought that would be the last snafu. I had to change rooms 3 TIMES that night. 1. The door lock didn't work 2. The bed still had dirty sheets - hair, etc. The staff was NOT too apologetic - felt like I was doing something wrong when I expect to get a clean room. No offer to make things right with price even though the current room is different size bed. Lack luster service - NO hospitality. Very disappointing of a Sheraton. I would have moved to another hotel if they weren't already booked.

Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Brian S, General Manager at Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to submit feedback on your most recent stay. We welcome all feedback as it helps us improve the experience for the future. I want to apologize for not meeting your expectations during your visit with us. I assure you this is not the norm. Please allow us to show you that our hotel can be a perfect place for your business and personal events.
Saint John, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We booked the Sheraton back in June as we got a really good rate and thought we would give it a try. It was really easy to find and the pics looked exactly like it did online. The lobby was huge with a nice restaurant/bar right there, and lots of places to sit and relax, or to use the computer. Our rooms were average.. a little dated but very nice and clean. When we went to check in, the young lady at the front desk was incredibly helpful (Rachel). She was super efficient and she printed off all kinds of information for us regarding the Amtrak to Boston, recommended restaurants in the area, and any other questions we had. She was so knowledgeable about everything we asked, and went out of her way to assist us in any way possible. We were quite busy so we didn't really get a chance to check out the pool or fitness area, but overall, we were very happy with our stay at the Sheraton. The only downside that our friends experienced was that their room had kind of a strange smell; almost like someone had used a very strong cleaner. I'm sure if they had told the desk, they could have been relocated, or someone would have checked into it, but they decided not to bother as we liked the convenience of having rooms side by side. Overall, it is a good place to stay and very close to the highway if you are traveling. We found the beds and pillows to be very comfortable.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to submit feedback about your most recent stay. We welcome all feedback as it helps us improve the experience for the future. We also appreciate your acknowledgment of our staff members and the great service that was provided. Thank you for your positive comments regarding our restaurant, beds and clean rooms. We will be sure to properly recognize the associate who made your stay memorable. We are glad that the hotel meets your travel needs and cannot wait to welcome you back.

Been to Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!