“Great hotel friendly staff ” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Framingham
Xi'an, China
“Great hotel friendly staff ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Great hotel, friendly staff, reasonable rates, room was very clean,and located in a great location. What more could anyone ask for.
Compared to other hotels/motels in the area, this place is incredible. There are load of restaurants in the area if you want to try different Italian, Chinese, Thai, greek, American & indian in the local area. I have travelled world-wide, stayed at super-expensive hotels, compare to everything This place is worth every penny.
Only suggestion to management they really need to consider parking fee, while lot of guest completing

Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends
Brian S, General Manager at Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Thank you for taking the time to submit feedback about your most recent stay. We welcome all feedback as it helps us improve the experience for the future. We also appreciate your positive comments regarding our guest rooms, friendly staff and the cleanliness of the hotel. We look forward to your return with us in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Ruskin, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Have been going to this hotel for close to forty years, nice hotel good staff. I have only one problem, why would a hotel charge for parking when their rooms cost so much? Everyone that goes here should ask that this charge be negated!!!!

Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends
Brian S, General Manager at Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for taking the time to submit feedback about your most recent stay. We welcome all feedback as it helps us improve the experience for the future. We appreciate your positive comment regarding the hotel and the staff. We look forward to your return with us in the future
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Hit my hot button with both the parking (8.00 night)nd internet fees 10.00 a night.Such a nickel and dime move. Restaurant was disorganized but once we were served the food was good. Had to find someone to seat us in the dining room. Pool and gym both very nice.

• Stayed September 2014
Thank you for taking the time to submit feedback about your most recent stay. We welcome all feedback as it helps us improve the experience for the future. We also appreciate your positive comments regarding our good food in the restaurant, fitness center and pool. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your return to us in the future.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I booked this hotel on a discount internet reservation service. In reality, it is a relatively nice suburban mid-range hotel/motel next to an interstate highway convenient to Boston, and yet it has pretensions of being a city-center upscale hotel.

I was charged $12.00 for self-parking in an area where every other nearby building and business had free parking. First, the hotel doesn't know that it's suburban. Climb on the clue bus: suburban motels with plenty of ground level parking, near strip malls and office parks don't charge for parking. This was an annoying way of trying to increase room prices in a competitive market.

Second, the outside of the hotel is not-very-convincing fake-English Tudor with visible room heat pumps in the exterior walls. (I think that Henry VIII used a different kind of heating system.) The inside is modern European design. One of these things is not like the other. The room was nice enough, perhaps recently painted, but the fixtures were otherwise dated. But again, the hotel doesn't know what it is.

Check-in and out was smooth and professional. It was not as nice a facility as some other Sheratons I've stayed in. It looks like a mid-level convention facility. The pool area looked very nice.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to submit feedback about your most recent stay. We welcome all feedback as it helps us improve the experience for the future. We also appreciate your positive comments regarding our pool. We look forward to your return with us in the future
Blakeslee, Pennsylvania, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Decided to stay her after moving my niece into her dorm at College of the Holy Cross, 20 mins away, and wanted to stay in an spg hotel and use my spg free-nights. Check-in was smooth and friendly, we were treated like owners, which is always nice. The lobby is beautiful. The Bose plant is next door and they have bose speakers in the lobby producing great quality sound. There is a nice looking restaurant in the lobby. Wifi is available in room for $9 per day (use on 3 devices) There is the option of self parking ($12) or valet parking (17). We were told that the room we were given, room #521, was recently renovated. If they meant recently painted, then I'd agree, but that was the only thing renovated. The bath tub was clearly old, with rust stains and chips in the bottom of the tub and the grout was stained. The carpets were clearly stained. One giant red stain on the floor next to the bed, in front of the night table. There is very limited dresser space. No mini fridge and a small coffee and beverage table. If you are a light sleeper and go to bed early be aware that there is a train that blows its whistle around 9:30 pm. There is a lovely pool that is attended by a lifeguard. A light breakfast was served in the club lounge. Hot selections were scrambled eggs, an egg white and spinach omelette and oatmeal. The typical continental breakfast pastries were available as well as cereals. Not bad for free. I'd stay here again for a short stay, maybe a day or two only.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
basking ridge, nj
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Outside of Boston by about a half hour and the hotel prices drop by half. Large hotel with very large rooms that are exceptionally quiet. Plush beds and pillows for a relaxing night's sleep. The nicest Sheraton rooms possible. The late night bartender poured a glass of wine to go, since I had arrived at midnight and he was just closing up. Very nice touches make for satisfied customers who will return.

Room Tip: I always prefer far away from the elevators.
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled solo
Brian S, General Manager at Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you so much for your 5 star review of the Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center. We appreciate your acknowledgment of our staff members and the great service that was provided. We also appreciate your positive comments regarding our large quiet hotel rooms and amenities. We are glad that the hotel meets your travel needs and cannot wait to welcome you back.
New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I don't normally do this but i can't get over how bad my experience was. I had what can only be described as my worst hotel experience ever at this property. It all began upon my arrival. Staying in a city a parking charge is completely expected. But when you are 20 miles or so outside and the hotel has a massive parking lot it is completely BANANAS to charge for parking. When checking in the staff were so engrossed in their own conversation I wasn't sure I was even in the right place. This certainly cannot be how "guest services" treats their guests. After an abrupt check-in I just wanted to rest and get some room service.

The room was musty, but what did I expect given the rate and all the charges, the RItz Carlton? I throw my stuff on the bed and what do I see, the armchair has one of the largest stains I have ever seen on it. There is no way this stain could possibly have been missed by even the least attentive housekeeper. I went back to the desk and I ask to speak with the manager and I get the most snotty reply back "I am the manager." I explain my dismay culminating in the stain and I get this battery of questions from the guy that made me feel that i was guilty. I just checked in, I.m not that fast. I eventually get a new move and I swear i hear a mutter from the platinum blonde to the "manager" but I'm tired i want to go to my new hopefully clean room and sleep.

Upon checking out the next day I sought out at least an ear to bend on my experience and who should I find but the real manager, but more of the same. More inquiries, no apology for last nights interaction with the supervisor, nothing. I was informed i would be reached out to by the general manager by email but after a week I'll stop holding my breath.

For Starwood to attach their name to this hotel makes me seriously rethink ever staying with any of there hotels again

Room Tip: Keep Driving
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Brian S, General Manager at Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to submit feedback about your most recent stay. We welcome all feedback as it helps us improve the experience for the future. . I am sorry for not meeting your expectations during your visit and would like apologize for any inconvenience you have encountered. If you would like to discuss your stay please feel free to call the hotel at 1-508-872-0671 at your convenience.

Been to Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!