I don't normally do this but i can't get over how bad my experience was. I had what can only be described as my worst hotel experience ever at this property. It all began upon my arrival. Staying in a city a parking charge is completely expected. But when you are 20 miles or so outside and the hotel has a massive parking lot it is completely BANANAS to charge for parking. When checking in the staff were so engrossed in their own conversation I wasn't sure I was even in the right place. This certainly cannot be how "guest services" treats their guests. After an abrupt check-in I just wanted to rest and get some room service.
The room was musty, but what did I expect given the rate and all the charges, the RItz Carlton? I throw my stuff on the bed and what do I see, the armchair has one of the largest stains I have ever seen on it. There is no way this stain could possibly have been missed by even the least attentive housekeeper. I went back to the desk and I ask to speak with the manager and I get the most snotty reply back "I am the manager." I explain my dismay culminating in the stain and I get this battery of questions from the guy that made me feel that i was guilty. I just checked in, I.m not that fast. I eventually get a new move and I swear i hear a mutter from the platinum blonde to the "manager" but I'm tired i want to go to my new hopefully clean room and sleep.
Upon checking out the next day I sought out at least an ear to bend on my experience and who should I find but the real manager, but more of the same. More inquiries, no apology for last nights interaction with the supervisor, nothing. I was informed i would be reached out to by the general manager by email but after a week I'll stop holding my breath.
For Starwood to attach their name to this hotel makes me seriously rethink ever staying with any of there hotels again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located 18 miles from Boston, the Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center is a great choice for business and leisure travelers.Over 10,000 square feet of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Reservation Counter, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Framingham Hotel And Conference Center
- Sheraton Framingham Hotel Framingham
- Framingham Sheraton
- Sheraton Tara Framingham