“Great hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Book Early and Save
Ranked #4 of 7 hotels in Framingham
“Great hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed today NEW

Very clean and comfortable, bed linens actually smell clean and fresh. The Valet staff are kind and curious. Check in was super fast and the clerk was very helpful and very nice. The only complaints I have is the daily parking fee of $12 for self park or $17 for valet and $9.99 a day for the internet. I understand valet cost but it should be free to self park. The room service is quick, very quick and the food was great. We will definitely return on our next vaca to Boston.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends

93 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Brecksville, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I stayed at this property twice for business. When researching the area, I found that this was an older property that had been recently remodeled and others had reviewed that it was beautifully updated. My room was large, comfy and clean. Unfortunately the pictures of the fitness center did not adequately show that it was nicely equipped with Nautilus Nitro machines for each body part, free weights and lots of cardio (treadmills, ellipticals, bikes) oddly arranged in three rooms. Nice hotel fitness center. This feature is always a major selling point for me when I am researching a hotel. I will drive further and pay more for a hotel with a well equipped fitness center.

I found the staff to be helpful, responsive and pleasant. There had been a problem with my reservation at check-in and it was efficiently resolved by the front desk supervisor. One evening upon returning to my room, I noticed that housekeeping had not replaced the washcloths. I phoned the front desk and 5 minutes later I had a stack of washcloths. Then 2 minutes later I received a phone call confirming the washcloths had been delivered.

The Club Lounge was very busy each day. Staff is friendly and works hard to keep it stocked. All the usual breakfast items in a slightly cramped area.

I would definitely recommend this hotel and will return when in the area.

Room Tip: There are six floors in this hotel and two elevators. Expect to wait for the elevator.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Brian S, General Manager at Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Thank you so much for your nice review of the Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center. We are thrilled to see you acknowledge the hotel large and comfy rooms as well as out well equipped fitness area. Thank you for your positive comments regarding our helpful and pleasant staff. We are glad that the hotel meets your travel needs and cannot wait to welcome you back.
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My daughter and I stayed here as we wanted to visit the American Girl Store, and Boston. I was surprised that there were two pools, both of a great size. Peter, a lifeguard was awesome. The beds were very comfy and it was quiet.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Brian S, General Manager at Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, yesterday
Thank you so much for your nice review of the Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center. We are thrilled to see you acknowledge the hotel pools and our comfy beds. Thank you as well for acknowledging the fine service of one of our staff members, we will be sure to properly recognize the associate who made your stay memorable. We are glad that the hotel meets your travel needs and cannot wait to welcome you back.
Parker, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The rooms are nice. The hotel staff very professional. As long as you know to expect a couple of annoying fees, this is about as good as it gets in Framingham. Parking your own car will set you back $12. Having a valet do it is $17. For five bucks this isn't a bad deal because this place is HUGE! Internet access is $10 a night! Most hotels do this for free, so I found this a bit more than annoying because I need internet access for work. There is a decent restaurant in the hotel but pretty pricey too. Nothing here is free or complementary except for the shampoo and conditioner and soap - which smell AMAZING (Mandarin Orange - made especially for the Sheraton). I will definitely stay here again - even with the additional charges because the place is just so nice. The flower beds outside are manicured and so nice I had to take pictures to show my wife. The place is built to look like a castle and has a lot of charm.

I would not call the rooms dates as another reviewer did. These rooms have clearly been renovated recently but there is no doubt that the tub was older and had been re enameled. All in all, the decor is very nice as my pictures will show. The carpet is definitely very stylish. The heat pump quiet. The mattresses are a bit harder than I normally like but I had no back problems during my six night stay. The bedding was always fresh and super-clean.

The pillows are magnificent. I'm pretty sure they were down pillow - they certainly felt like it.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Brian S, General Manager at Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you so much for your nice review of the Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center. We are thrilled to see you acknowledge the hotel rooms and professional staff. Thank you for positive comments the outside maintenance. We are glad that the hotel meets your travel needs and cannot wait to welcome you back.
Washington, DC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The hotel is large and relatively conveniently located off of the turnpike. Due to its size and odd design, using any entrance except the front entrance is confusing. This is inconvenient since parking near the front is reserved for valet and as another writer commented the bell staff don't seem too interested to help unless they can extract a tip.
The rooms were clean. However, I was surprised by the lack of a refrigerator and a safe. I tend to use both and so gave the rooms an average rating because of these missing items. The fitness center is very good.
One irritation was that half of the elevators were not working, at least two of the four that we tried to use. For a hotel of this size, an adequate number of working elevators is important.

• Stayed August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to submit feedback about your most recent stay. We welcome all feedback as it helps us improve the experience for the future. We also appreciate your positive comments regarding our guest rooms and our fitness area. We look forward to your return with us in the future.
Niskayuna, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

It's really too bad that the first experience that you WILL encounter with this hotel is several parking attendants shaking you down for anywhere between $12-$17 just to park your car in the lot. Although customary and expected in major cities where parking is limited, this place has a lot the size of a football field and then some. They know up front that it is along a major highway so unless you are going to illegally walk to the hotel on a highway, fly a helicopter in or parachute, you either comply and pay or don't park. Very sad.
In addition, there are several other "upsells" to get you to fork over more money. Bottled water near the coffee pot in the room has some "fine print" on the back which informs you that each bottle will be billed to your room at the cost of $3 each should you desire to take it. If you want to rent a movie (one single movie) the cost is $9.99 each. Also, if WI-FI is your thing and you expect it to be a free service like every other hotel out there, there is an additional $9.99 charge PER DAY to use it.
It's really too bad. Even though the hotel was average, clean and has a very nice pool and gym, the upsells ruin all of that. You feel like you can't do anything without checking to see if they charge additional to do it. I limited my toilet flushes to two or three for the night just to be safe. You never know, could be $5 a flush extra. I would never return to this hotel and when I informed the staff, they could care less anyways.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Brian S, General Manager at Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to submit feedback about your most recent stay. I welcome all feedback as it helps us improve the experience for the future. I sincerely apologize for not meeting your expectations during your visit with us. Thank you for staying with us and we welcome you to give us another try.
Margaretville, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center is conveniently located, and comfortably designed. The staff are professional, courteous and knowledgeable. There was always someone available to answer questions. The valet parking staff were efficient and very kind. The rooms we stayed in were lovely, spacious and well appointed. The pool(s) were clean, well cared for and staffed by an excellent life guard.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your 5 star review of the Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center. We are thrilled to see you acknowledge our hotel staff as being professional and courteous. Also we appreciate your positive comments regarding our guest rooms and hotel pools. Come back to us soon.

Been to Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!