“average sheraton chain hotel” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #4 of 7 hotels in Framingham
“average sheraton chain hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Stayed here for a night while passing through the area. Pretty clean rooms, comfy beds, great a/c. Non-smoking hotel and did not have any smoke or air freshener odors. Breakfast overpriced and $12 parking really rubbed me the wrong way. Nothing special but nothing horrible either. Paid $89/night on Priceline and happy with it for that price.

Stayed July 2014
Brian S, General Manager at Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Thank you so much for your nice review of the Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center. We welcome all feedback as it helps us improve the experience for the future. We also appreciate your acknowledgment of our comfortable beds and our clean rooms. We are glad that the hotel meets your travel needs and cannot wait to welcome you back.

77 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Some last minute re-arranging allowed me to spend the night with my girlfriend at this hotel last night. She was staying here for the week for her job and I had a quick meeting in Boston the day prior. I'll have to say I wasn't really looking forward to the hotel but was pleasantly surprised. The castle motif exterior is quite dated, but the interior has been tastefully renovated. When I pulled into the drive, I was met by a smiling valet. He gave me a nice welcome and explained the parking options. (I have seen the other reviews complaining about parking, but I had just come from downtown Boston... $12 to park was a dream compared to $48 downtown!) Though I chose to self-park, he still offered that I could leave my car while I checked in, and then park it after. I told him I would just park it first and then check in, he said fine and then wished me a pleasant stay. Wow, what a great start, given I had just come from the land of the rude in downtown!
The room was a standard king, very clean and nicely updated. The bed was really comfortable. The gym at this hotel is really big, it's nice to see enough equipment in a hotel gym. We had a few drinks before dinner, and while the bar is a typical hotel spot, the guys behind the bar were really friendly and attentive without being pushy. Overall, for the 15 hours I was there, I was quite happy. If I had to be in this area, I'd definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: The elevators are somewhat slow, so I'd go for a room on a lower floor
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Brian S, General Manager at Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Thank you so much for your nice review of the Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center. We are thrilled to see you acknowledge the hotel renovations, rooms and hotel gym. Thank you for your positives comments regarding our valet and bar staff. We welcome all feedback as it helps us improve the experience for the future. We are glad that the hotel has met your travel needs and cannot wait to welcome you back.
Webster
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed here on a family get-a-way one weekend in June. The hotel room was pretty much what you'd expect at a Sheraton. The bar and restaurant have been recently renovated and were very nice. There are 2 pools - an indoor and an outdoor, and both were clean and fun to use. The seating by the outside pool is very large, and we had no problem finding chairs. The workout facilities are fantastic! It's one of the best I've seen in a hotel. The club lounge was also nice - pretty standard breakfast fare, but we got a great deal through AAA. The staff was also very friendly.
My only complaints are that the air conditioning unit in our room was VERY loud. We were only there 2 nights, so we didn't bother having anyone look at it. The other complaint is the price for parking - $12 a night for self parking, in an outside lot seemed a bit much.
I would definitely stay here again if I'm in the area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Brian S, General Manager at Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you so much for your nice review of the Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center. We are thrilled to see you acknowledge the hotel restaurant, health club, pools and club lounge. We welcome all feedback as it helps us improve the experience for the future. We are glad that the hotel has met your travel needs and cannot wait to welcome you back.
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Very Nice hotel.
Parking is very easy, after drive from Toronto, Canada.

Very good swimming pool, spend an hour there.

The Club Lounge is the best, very good breakfast and other foods.

Check in and check out was very easy.

Can you guys make the WiFi free? this is the only bad about this hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your 5 star review of the Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center. We are thrilled to see you acknowledge our pools, food and club lounge. Thank you as well for acknowledging the fine service of our staff members . We welcome all feedback as it helps us improve the experience for the future. Come back to us soon
Juneau,AK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed for the whole weekend, Friday-Sunday. Staff was absolutely great!!! Pools were well maintained and clean. Best workout facilities I have ever seen in an affordable hotel. I highly recommend staying here for a quick trip or lengthy stay.

Stayed July 2014
Brian S, General Manager at Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to submit feedback about your most recent stay. We welcome all feedback as it helps us improve the experience for the future. We also appreciate your positive comments regarding our friendly staff, pools and workout facilities. We look forward to your return with us in the future.
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Larger than I expected but still very friendly and all staff were helpful and welcoming. Reservation was incorrect on arrival, done through Starwood central, but front desk resolved this quickly. Club lounge was fine and staff there polite and helpful. Nice indoor and outdoor pool. Recommend. As clean and friendly hotel for business or family, will stay again

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to submit feedback about your most recent stay. We welcome all feedback as it helps us improve the experience for the future. We also appreciate your acknowledgment of services that were provided. Thank you for your positive comments regarding our pools and club lounge. We look forward to your return with us in the future.
Hopkinton, Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great Boston area trip, convenient, comfortable, and affordable. Professional service made for an enjoyable stay. Recently remodeled, modern, and a good mix of choices. Many friendly packages for different types of travelers.

Room Tip: Many friendly packages for different types of travelers.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your 5 star review of the Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center. We are thrilled to see you acknowledge the renovation of the hotel and our professional staff. We are glad to hear the our hotel met your travel needs, come back to visit us soon.

Been to Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!