“What free breakfast?” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Framingham
Dallas, TX
“What free breakfast?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Stayed here just one night for work.
Internet was fast enough for my VPN but you do have to pay for it. (really? even hotels in europe have moved to free wifi) $9.95/day.
The room was spacious - 2 double beds
The bathroom was tiny. The faucet leaked in the tub--it streamed water when turned 'off'.
There was some cracked/missing grout on the tile in the tub.
The desk surface was scratched and had gummy stuff on it. Not sure what it was, but it didn't come off when I wiped it down...
Beds were hard but ok.
Pillows were a variety of soft/hard.

The only thing that was weird was the breakfast. I looked at the reviews beforehand that mentioned breakfast buffet downstairs. This morning I looked in the book in the room and it did NOT list this buffet anywhere. So I ordered breakfast via room service. $30 for two eggs, hashbrowns, bacon and a half of a strawberry. I was unable to leave for breakfast as I didn't have a car.

Oh and the water is NOT free. $4.50 per bottle. Perhaps if you are with a convention or something it might be.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Taipei, Taiwan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

The stay is really bad, we didn't even have hot water, We have to use hair drier to warm up our body after shower to avoid getting cold.控制水溫的轉盤壞掉了,最高水溫只約38度,而且只要稍微轉一點點就都是冷水。
We checked in 約10PM that night, it took me more than 15 to 20 minutes to checking in ( only 2 persons infront of me at the SPG line,也許前2人要住6晚,所以聊很久), after I checked in, I saw more than 20 persons waiting for checking in at the regular line. I have never seen so much people waiting for checking at SPG Hotels。因為很晚了,等候的人看起來很累又不耐,飯店無法機動性的再多加一條checking line.。沒経驗的工作人員在checking in 櫃台,還拖累其他工作人員要來幫忙,效率和機動性都有問題。

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Toronto, Ontario
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Pros
Exterior of he place is very nice,
Ample of parking spaces
Interior of the place is average but not sheraton level
Lobby has nice furnishing, free wii in the lobby
Free continental breakfast
Beds comfy , free coffee and water inside the room
Gym is 24hrs

Cons
Hallway needs an upgrade . Looks dingy
Door locks is faulty,
male Chinese on the front desk needs customer service 101 refresher.
Didn't help with the door locks , he insisted to replace the key card
Would insist to change rooms but we were dead tired so we didn't go out until bfast.
Pool indoor is not operational
Outdoor pool closes at 8pm

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Midland Park, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

We stayed here for the night after going to a game at Fenway Park. The hotel was clean, and the staff was very friendly. It was incredibly easy to get from the hotel to the T stop in Riverside. Parking was also free which was a nice bonus.

My only complaint about the hotel was that the doors were old, so to get our key card to work it took 5-10 tries. At one point we just went and got new keys, but had the same problem. It always opened eventually, but was a little frustrating.

The downside to the location is that you to loop around to get back to I-90. It was got a little frustrating. But it was still better than paying Boston prices!

Overall a very nice and easy hotel if you're planning a trip to Boston or just need a place to rest for the night.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Hamilton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

I stayed at this hotel last weekend while on a bus trip to Boston. There is easy access to the Mass Pike from this hotel & the beds were soo comfortable, especially after a long day of travelling & sight seeing. Luckily for me, I had looked up the hotel ahead of time & knew about the renovations & the indoor pool being closed. Some of the people from my tour were disappointed when they found out that the indoor pool was closed & we arrived too late to use the outdoor pool. I had an issue with my room key one night, it had been deactivated while I was out for the day. A quick visit to the front desk & all was resolved! There was more than one bus tour staying there & the main elevators were extremely busy, we were encouraged to use another set of elevators down the hall. Unfortunately, when we walked over, we realized that due to the renovations, these elevators were out of order & ended up taking the stairs to the 2nd floor & then walking back over to the main elevators on the 2nd floor & then taking the elevator up to our room on the 5th floor. The breakfast that we had in the dining room was a great way to start the day, especially when we were up soo early for sight seeing! I consider this property to be a work in progress with the ongoing renovations, but would be more than happy to return once the renovations are complete!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Live locally but was looking to take my son to an outdoor pool for the day.. Checked many hotels and decided to go with Sheraton. Only 30 minutes from my house we arrived at noon. Said online that check in was at 3pm. Called earlier in the morning and was told rooms may be ready by 1pm. After looking at the many choices of room types and rates, I decided to go there and speak directly.
Upon arrival, I dealt with Lauren at the counter. She was great. I told her I was there for a room for the night with my wife and child, but we were there more for the pool.. I was able to get a room on the sixth floor with two queens. This was the lounge floor which came allows access to the lounge for breakfast and snacks during the day. The room was available at checkin, and we were at the pool quickly. Beds were incredible, room was clean, and the lounge was a nice treat.. The pool was nice but a bit chilly..It was not overcrowded either... Would I do again? yes for 112.00 it was well worth a night away with a pool....
Make sure you ask for Lauren.. She was great....

Room Tip: sixth floor...