We came in October during a college visit. The hotels closer to colleges (apprx 10-15 miles away) were booked or mostly booked that weekend. The price we got was reasonable considering proximity to Boston. The room we had was nice and clean. Those the hotel has a pool and other amenities, we didn't have much chance to use them (if we stay here again, they seem nice and inviting).
2 out of 4 elevators were working, so we had to wait when we needed to go up/down.
There was an event at the hotel one of the nights, but we weren't bothered and had nice restful time after busy days.
There was also some business function starting the day we were leaving, but the staff was taking care of the things in efficient and pleasant manner.
What was really annoying is the way to get in and out of the hotel with all the twists and turns to get on and off the highway (plus you got to pay tolls each time). Local roads might be a better alternative to get around if you don't mind too much traffic.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Framingham Hotel Framingham
- Sheraton Framingham Hotel And Conference Center
- Sheraton Framingham Hotel
- Sheraton Tara
- Sheraton Framingham
- Framingham Sheraton
- Sheraton Tara Framingham
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located 18 miles from Boston, the Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center is a great choice for business and leisure travelers.Over 10,000 square feet of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Venere, Travelocity, Starwood, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.