“Brady Bunch era accommodations” 2 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Framingham
Madison, Wisconsin
“Brady Bunch era accommodations”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

The good, the gentleman at the check in desk was very nice. That's about where it ends. The hotel is tired, really dated and dreary. Ancient room, toilet barely functioned. The breakfast was absolutely terrible. I would not stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Syracuse, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

All staff we encountered were very welcoming, professional and helpful. The room was pleasant and comparable to others in this price range. The price was very reasonable for the greater Boston area and convenient to the Mass Pike.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Beverly Shores, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

The room was surprisingly nice once you got past the dated building and dark hallways. The staff at check in were very nice and we only used the room for sleeping as we were attending my son's wedding. We did have the breakfast on one morning and skipped the second morning as we were having brunch with my son and his new bride. Breakfast was good with a good and varied selection of fruit, cereal and hot eggs, bacon, and biscuits and gravy. While hard to spot, there were even breakfast sandwiches that you could nuke in the microwave. Overall it was a pleasant stay with no large drawbacks. The British Beer Company is on the premises, but we did not go there as we went to another one in Franklin where we met our kids prior to the wedding. We like the British Beer Company restaurants.

Room Tip: We were on the 6th floor of the high rise building. We can't speak to any others.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Pompano Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

I I was here for only 2 Nights and the Staff make you feel at home-There is a Irish Pub, with great Food next door...I would stay here....The location was near my business appointment.I was also near the Logan Express so easy to get back and forth from the airport...overall a great place to stay...

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Rochester, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

Older hotel, needs some updating. Rooms were clean and big, but had a smell almost like carpet cleaner that you shake on carpet and then vacuum. Smell dissipated with air on in room. Dark corridors and stuffy. Breakfast was good with a lot of variety and staff was very friendly.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Ewa Beach, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

The section we stayed in was old, dirty, no elevator and in bad need of a renovation. Holes in the walls. Carpet not clean, dust everywhere. Worn out almost transparent sheets. The breakfast was good.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

New Britain, CT
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

This last trip in mid May 2014 was my third stay here for me on business for one night stays. I will admit the first time that I saw this hotel I thought I was back in the 60's and couldn't imagine what to expect on the inside. Looked like the roof of an old Howard Johnson place LOL
Like my title said, don't judge by the outside.
The hotel is older in structure and though it might make you feel like you entered a time warp in some of the hallways, the rooms ive had have all been clean, the linens have been clean, etc etc etc
Clean is more important to me than flash.
Always got a good sleep here as well.
Computer access available in the lobby for guest use. There is also a great breakfast area open at 6:30am with all you need for a good start and it is also run very well and clean.
Rates are reasonable and its very convenient to stores and the Mass Pike. And a movie theater next door.
One of my fav's of this hotel is the British pub within the property.
Great food and drink, and entertainment.
You never have to leave the property if you wish.
You will find Peggy at the front desk most willing to help you with anything. She will remember you on the next visit.
Makes you feel at home.

The only reason I didn't give five stars was that the television had a horrible picture on some channels. Maybe it was just my room. If that doesn't concern you. Give it five!!!!!!
I don't go away to watch tv.

I think you will enjoy your visit.
Hope this review helps you out.
Thanks for reading.

Room Tip: I always got the top floor to avoid someone walking around over me. Just a thing with me!!!!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Been to BEST WESTERN Framingham? Share your experiences!