The hotel was good for the price especially if you are a government employee. The price and location to Boston was wonderful for us. We were traveling to Boston for a medical appointment and drove to the hotel the night before and did not want to drive all the way into Boston and pay the high rate. This hotel is 30 minutes or less from Boston depending on the traffic on the main route in front of the hotel - Route 9. It only took us about 25 minutes on a Friday morning at around 9:00 am. Since we arrived in the middle of the night we did not spend too much time examining the room. The front desk attendant was very nice and very chipper at midnight and wanted to have a conversation which is appreciated but I was very tired and just wanted to go to bed. The check is in a separate building from the actual hotel rooms. You drive around the back to the 6 story building for the hotel. This could be concerning if you are traveling alone but not if you are traveling with others. Agree with other posts that the lighting in the hallways is dark and the elevator is rather small. In reading other posts it recommended that you stay on the 6th floor which is the remodeled floor. I put this request in but due to our late arrival we were placed on the 5th floor. The room was overly large for a hotel room and the queen beds were comfortable and seemed larger than normal queen beds. It was weird that the coffee pot was in the bathroom but the bathroom was okay. It appeared clean.
The continental breakfast was great. The breakfast included refrigerated sandwiches that can be heated up when you are ready to actually to eat. There were three kinds - a bacon, egg and cheese biscuit sandwich, a sausage, egg and cheese biscuit and one other one. I really thought this was good and did not waste food. I think most hotels just cook a meat product and eggs and put them in a warmer. However, this is hard to manage for a general 3 hour time period. I would think that most hotels end up throwing away food because it does not get eaten or it gets thrown away for being over heated. Again the individual sandwiches are hot and ready when you want to eat them. The other breakfast food was hard boiled eggs, muffins, pastries, 4 kinds of cereal, pancakes, coffee, tea, orange juice and apple juice. The pancake maker was pretty neat. It makes pancakes on demand. The pancakes were made in less than a minute.
Also, I believe that this hotel allows animals. We were not traveling with an animal and actually requested a room that is not pet friendly.
Overall, the hotel is good. I would be willing to stay at this hotel again.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Framingham Hotel
- Best Western Framingham Hotel Framingham
- Framingham Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 181 room hotel with entirely indoor corridors. Visit our Restaurant and complimentary breakfast without leaving the property. Guest rooms come with two queen beds with workstation, or king bed with sofa and coffee table or workstation. All rooms have fiber optic wireless internet and oversized desk with leather chair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Best Western, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN Framingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.