We booked this hotel for two nights to attend a dance competition nearby. The check in was efficient - don't be fooled by the reception area - the hotel is quite large. The room, I believe, was on the third floor (a non-smoking floor anyway), and when I checked the mattress and boxspring, as I do in EVERY hotel I stay in, there were live bedbug crawling on the boxspring, and telltale black spots around the head of the mattress. I called the front desk and they sent up a young guy to have a look - he took one look (and looked pretty grossed out), and then helped us move to another room, on the fifth floor. The young guy and I stripped the beds and checked and the room looked find. I stayed two nights and there was no evidence of bedbugs in that room during the stay.
The rooms are larger than average for similar priced and ratings. A room fridge would have been nice, but the room overall was quite nice. It looked fairly recently updated, more recently than the buggy room. Breakfast is included and is better than similarly rated hotels. There are hot items, including pancakes and breakfast sandwiches, various things to toast and top, fresh fruit, yoghurt, etc.
The halls are dark, but the floor we were on was very quiet. Once inside the room we didn't ever hear noise from the halls. There is free wifi in the rooms which is great, the rooms are very well cleaned each day and the staff are friendly and helpful.
Other than the original buggy room (which is hard to avoid these days, more important is that hotels are vigilant in constantly treating rooms on a rotating basis, which this hotel seemed to be doing), I would recommend this hotel. I stay in hotels between 30 - 45 nights a year and I judge them by how well I sleep (as a result of feeling comfortable that the place is clean and safe, and that the hotel is quiet), and if it is a good value. This one met my expectations, which is why I stayed the second night too.
We used the hotel pool, which was very nice. There is a life guard on duty and the pool area is well maintained.
It is very central to many areas, including downtown Boston and Hartford. It is easy to get to from the Mass. Turnpike.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Framingham Hotel
- Best Western Framingham Hotel Framingham
- Framingham Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 181 room hotel with entirely indoor corridors. Visit our Restaurant and complimentary breakfast without leaving the property. Guest rooms come with two queen beds with workstation, or king bed with sofa and coffee table or workstation. All rooms have fiber optic wireless internet and oversized desk with leather chair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Best Western, Agoda and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN Framingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.