“Great location for business travelers” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Framingham
Milford, Connecticut
“Great location for business travelers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

The layout of this hotel is little strange BUT worth the stay. As a female business traveler, I am appreciative that the parking lot is well lit and that the British Beer Company Restaurant is actually attached to the hotel. I have special dietary needs so for an additional $10.00 per day you can rent a microwave and fridge.
The staff is very accomodating. Warning... if you put your "do not disturb" sign up in the morning while you are going downstairs for the complimentary breakfast, they will not clean your room until about 4PM. I just told the front desk and they put a special note on my file to do my room before noon.
Breakfast is a little more than continental. There are pre-made breakfast sandwiches that can be heated in the microwave, plus various baked goods, hard boiled eggs, apples and bananas, yogurt and the usual assortment of cereal; hot and cold as well as breads. Coffee and tea, too!
The room (king) itself is roomy and plenty of space to conduct teleconferences, set-up your laptop and get to work. The beds are comfy, too.
If you anything, you are within .5 mile of Walmarts, many restaurants including Legal Seafood, Staples, and a local mall. I stay there when I go into the Framingham area because it is consistant and safe.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2011

I am from Framingham and currently live in NYC. I come up about once a year to visit friends and family and if I'm not staying w/anyone I know, I always stay at this hotel. I've stayed here close to 10 times and have never written a review.

This hotel is very dependable. There's never any issue w/parking. The rooms are good size and always clean and comfortable. I always ask for a microwave and mini-fridge in the rooms. It may be 5 bucks extra but that's nothing to me for the convenience of having them. The rooms are reasonably priced to begin with. I've actually never had the breakfast as we're always running off somewhere but have grabbed a free coffee to go. The service has always been friendly. And you cannot beat the location. It's located on RT 9 in the heart of Framingham. There are decent restaurants everywhere you look. Across the street is the Natick Mall. There's everything you could imagine on this strip in RT 9 from arcades to fast food to every kind of Mall to upperscale restaurants. It's also close to the Mass Pike entrance to zip into Boston (20 minutes) or you can take RT 9 all the way in to Boston as well but there will be a lot more traffic.

This isn't the Four Seasons. Some of the hallways may be dimly lit and the decor may be outdated. Big deal. Is that what you pay for in a hotel? Decor and lights in the hallway? If so, there's a Sheraton a couple of miles away where you can pay more for a smaller room, parking trouble and isolated location.

This hotel is just like I said, dependable with good size and clean rooms for a reasonable price. Good service. Best location in Framingham.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2011

With a reservation we checked in and Peggy ask our reason for staying and was advised it was for a funeral. She went out of her way to supply directions , a map and a discount rate for our bereavement . BBC connecting restaurant is very good. Our stay was very enjoyable.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
Winchester, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2010

On this repeat visit, we found the staff as helpful and friendly as before. Our king room had a microwave and fridge as well as a comfortable sofa, and it was very clean. The breakfast was adequate, although I would have enjoyed some fruit other than a choice of oranges or underripe apples.

For some reason, the hallways struck me as looking a bit creepy this time, although I couldn't determine what had changed. Maybe the lighting was lower wattage than before. Since key cards are needed at every entrance except the lobby, I felt secure. I plan to stay here when I return to Framingham next spring.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Milwaukee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2010

This hotel (in a suburb of Boston) has an older area with balcony rooms and a newer tower with renovated rooms. We stayed in a tower room which was fine - clean, roomy enough, etc. but it is the staff that stands out! Everyone from the desk staff, to housecleaning, to breakfast room staff, to pool attendant was sooo friendly and helpful. They made all the arrangements for a Boston Tour for us with pick up right at the hotel. One drawback was that the pool (with a life guard on duty) was only open from 3:00 PM on during the week.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2010

Hello,

We went to Boston on a leg of a New England tour (went through Boston, Acadia and Newport). The hotel is a bit outside the city. However, they have shuttles to the train station. The staff was pleasant and the rooms were nice.

We stayed on the first floor, all in the way in the back. I can imagine the higher floors being an issue with others. We had no problems on the ground floor.

The exercise room is basic. The pool is great.

Breakfast was good. It was always well stocked and the staff who run it do a great job.

I guess my only other issue would be the location of the parking lot and the entrance to it. The lot is on the back and side of the building. It is a bit further away from the entrance, but there is a side entrance that can be opened by a room key. The problem is that the room key would never be able to open the door. Many a time, we had to make the trek all the way around. It was not a big deal, but just an issue.

All in all, I would go back.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2010

The last few guests who commented on here are spoiled crybabies, who should go spend $500 at a luxury hotel.

We went to see family in the Waltham area. This hotel was very clean and the carpets smelled brand-new in one area in particular. The staff was VERY friendly - the lady at the buffet even said "good morning" when we walked in. The pool guy was very friendly too. The check-in desk had two friendly ladies on both ends of our stay.

Our room was very clean and comfortable. Everything looked new and clean. We didn't use internet so I can't comment. There were many restaurants nearby - we chose Bertucci's.

Thank you to the Management for making our trip a complete success!!

Laura in East Haven, CT

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family

Been to BEST WESTERN Framingham? Share your experiences!