“Small Restraunt accommodates everyone with great service and taste.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of J&M Diner - Breakfast & Lunch

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 183 Restaurants in Framingham
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Description: Open at 5:30am seven days a weekATM located inside our dinerFeatured on Phantom Gourmet, Chronicle & The Boston GlobeFamily owned & operated
“Small Restraunt accommodates everyone with great service and taste.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

I was very impressed from the time we went in. Traveling from New York and I have a person with a wheelchair that accompanies me. They were very kind and made sure we were comfortable and had everything we needed. Also took time to speak and understand both of us. It was a true pleasure to eat there as well. Definatelt will make the trip again. Thanks to making our day right.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Awesome home fries!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I went with my husband for breakfast, this past Friday for the first time, while staying in Natick. We waited for a table for about 10 or 15 minutes, which hinted how good the place is since it was a weekday. After we sat our coffee and grapefruit juice came immediately. I ordered the 3 egg omelet, spinach deluxe. It came with all the ingredients that I love.... fresh spinach, chopped tomatoes, bacon, mushroom & blue cheese. It was plentiful (enough for 2 people) and delicious and it came with toast and the star of this dish, which were the home fries. I can honestly say the home fries were the best I have ever had! My husband ordered from their traditional favorites the Corned Beef Hash, it came with 2 eggs, 2 bacon, 1 sausauge, home fries and toast. He was a bit disappointed that the hash was not homemade but nevertheless it was delicious. We shared a blueberry pancake which had fresh blueberries in it, but by that time we were so full that we were not able to finish all. I will definetely return the next time that I visit my daughter at college.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Williston, Vermont
“Good Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

This was a nice place to go for breakfast. The food was very good. Service was excellent. Place is small so you may have to wait for a table. My friend had the french toast and she said it was delicious.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Unbelievable breakfast ...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

We are used to waiting for a meal, this is without a doubt worth the wait. The warm greasy smell pumping from the door, as you wait is a good sign you're gonna enjoy it! The meal was calorie packed and delicious! A huge recommendation!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Groton, Massachusetts
“Quite good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Went this past Saturday for brunch with the fam. Got there just before noon, and only had to wait a short time. This was our first visit. The staff was very friendly and attentive. And the food was very good. Between us there was a 1/2 order of the benny with tomato (brilliant to offer as a 1/2, btw) a pancake combo, french toast combo, and corned beef hash combo. The pancake ginormous, and thick but very fluffy and tasty. And even though the menu listed the combos with 2 eggs, there were actually 3 delivered. Sausage was cooked perfectly, and I am not normally a sausage person, but it was good. Almost good enough to switch me from bacon! But I didn't have to choose because egg combos came with 2 bacon AND 2 sausage.The corned beef hash got a so-so review. And the french toast nothing out of the ordinary. I must give major kudos to the hash browns. They were done very well-browned but not burnt, seasoned, and not greasy. Portions were large, and leftovers were taken home :) One complaint-we were in the middle of a heat wave, and I don't think they had any a/c. It was very hot and uncomfortable inside.

• Visited July 2013