“OFF THE AMAZING” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Framingham
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Cash Only, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Television, Waitstaff
Description: We got to work winning the hearts & appetites of the Metro West community. We are proud of our little Diner & we all love wearing our PJ's & serving you with a smile, but most importantly, we love our customers. Thank you all for your support & enjoyment of our Mom & Pop diner. We love watching your kids grow up as well as our own.
“OFF THE AMAZING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

The absolute Best breakfast and lunch diner on the planet! If you like to eat you won't be disappointed! If you own a diner and you need some lessons on how it's done visit the JM diner, Awesome!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Halifax, Canada
“Wow! So good so good so good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

We saw this on phantom gourmet and asked an acquaintance from the area and glad we went. The pancakes were insanely good but I didn't need 2. I hardly put a dent in them. The service was amazing and friendly and the place was very clean and cute. I can't wait to go there again if Ivan make it back to the area. They get my seal of approval.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Boston, Massachusetts
“Very good breakfast, but nothing outstanding.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

Okay, I agree this place is packed, and that the food is very good and reasonably priced, but I don't think the quality is as outstanding as many of the reviews say, or that it is really that much better than similar breakfast spots in the area. But it is very good! A small restaurant, and if you are alone you have to sit at the counter rather than a table. Remember that they only take cash. Quick and friendly service.

Visited April 2013
boston area
“Don't know how they do it, but they do it the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

Best breakfast and lunch place I've been to. There's no struggle here between quantity and quality, both are fantastic. And very reasonable prices. They have a knack for combining favorites together for great new combinations. I was there for breakfast today and lunch not long ago. I was tempted by the pulled pork omlette, but was craving a traditional, breakfast. The 'D' gave me eggs, hash, sausage bacon, sausage, and potatoes! I also highly recommend the overstuffed Rachael, messy and worth all the napkins I used! Be forewarned you may have to wait, but its well worth it! Family run, and a great comfortable atmosphere-put it on your list! The best diner in Metrowest Boston. My only wish, that they could find a bigger place!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chicago
“Good food, good price, packed in like sardines!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

This place must be the busiest place in town. The food was good. The portions were huge. They had some unique menu items. Not sure exactly what the draw is, but it's a good place. They tell everyone the wait is 15-20 minutes (I expect so they don't lose potential customers), but we waited about 35 minutes to be seated. We were then crammed into the corner of the restaurant and had very little space. If you can deal with the business and the cramped space, it is a great place to get a big breakfast for a good price.

Visited March 2013