“Pizza” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #35 of 183 Restaurants in Framingham
Cuisines: Pizza
“Pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

Usually get pizza to take out and sometimes it is good and sometimes not so good. The last time I ate in the restaurant the food was good, the service good.

Visited April 2012

“Good value-based Italian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2012

Good food, good menu variety, decent service. Much better than Olive Garden, but not as good as Carraba's.

Visited February 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Big Fan, if you like value italian you'll love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2012

I'm a big Bertucci's fan, and have never been disappointed. Great italian food, especially the pizza and rolls. It's hearty (aka unhealthy) food, very tasty in a nice atmosphere with solid service. If you like lite, plain italian this probably isn't a good spot for you. But if you like some flavorful italian at a good price go enjoy yourself!

Good family spot, or business meetings as well.

Visited February 2012
new york
“Skip it if you want a group setting with a reservation!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2011

Made reservation here two weeks in advance and confirmed day before for 20 people. Upon arrival, we were told we had to wait b/c the party that was in our seats was lingering -- WHAT!!! I demanded the manager, Joe, whom I spoke with on several occasions (including him not taking no for an answer when he kept asking for me to reseve 20 seats on my CC). I was travelling with a soccer team and wasn't going to get stuck with a bill on my CC in case some decided not to come. I argued quietly with him until her relented and said, "we could set you up in the private room" Why that wasn't done in the first place, I will NEVER know. Food was good -- large portions, but the manager really was quiet curt and short with me -- I'm sorry, I AM the customer, no???!?!? The waitresses worked very hard to make us happy -- they must hate working for that manager.

• Visited May 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Go somewhere else....”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2011 via mobile

Service was terrible 10 minutes just for a drink fountain coke we ordered pizza which was wrong and what it had on it was so little salad was ok. Over 40 bucks for pizza cokes n small side salad sad part half pizza left we told them to throw it away. We spent over 2 hrs there for a terrible overpriced chef boy r dee pizza.
Don't waste your time or money

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere