“No complaints. ” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #27 of 186 Restaurants in Framingham
Cuisines: Mexican
“No complaints. ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

I've been here numerous times and I've yet to walk out disappointed. It's definitely a hidden gem. Good food and great service. Food is fairly priced. Highly recommend.

Boston
“Fun atmosphere and good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

It's been challenging to find a good Mexican restaurant in the Metrowest area and a friend suggested the Aztec. We brought the kids last week and had a great meal. It is a small place with whacky decor, which is a lot of fun. The food was solid - I had shrimp tostadas and my husband had a pork fajita special. Will definitely go back.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Medfield, Massachusetts
“a different night out”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Went here on a lark with adult kids. It's a bright, friendly place, very quiet on a weeknight. Nothing fancy about it, but the food was well priced and pretty good. My daughter's fajitas were sizzling hot and looked delicious. I had a chicken taco salad and wasn't too impressed as the taco shell was a bit saturated with oil, not that crispy. Another in our party had a plate of nachos. The best part of the meal was Negra Modelo in frosty glasses.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great casual Mexican”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012 via Local Picks

This place is very casual, so not really suggesting it for a date night. But for some yummy Mexican, at very reasonable prices it fits the bill. Very friendly service too.

Framingham, Massachusetts
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

We recently moved to the area and have been trying all sorts of new places so that we can have some local favorites. I found this place online and we decided to give it a go. The area isn't the greatest, but as soon as you pull up to the restaurant it feels like you've been transported to Mexico! The restaurant is bright and festive. We were seated right away and our waitress was very sweet. She immediately brought us some chips and salsa which were great, and helped me decide between two options when I was stuck, saying, "The tacos are my favorite!" I ordered the soft chicken tacos and my husband ordered enchiladas. Both were fantastic! The best Mexican food I've eaten outside of Mexico. We can't wait to go back!

• Visited May 2012