“I don't expect much really, and I got much less” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Boston West - Framingham

You added Motel 6 Boston West - Framingham to your Saves list
Motel 6 Boston West - Framingham
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1668 Worcester Road, I-90 East to Exit #12, Framingham, MA 01702   |
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Framingham
Glen Allen, Virginia
“I don't expect much really, and I got much less”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

Toilet ran and so wouldn't flush without jiggling a lot and the bathroom sink was extremely clogged up. It took an hour to drain. You know the cleaning staff knows about these two problems and so the hotel knows this but the hotel doesn't apparently care as long as they have your money. I asked ahead if the laundry facilities were working. It's an advertised amenity. They said it was but there was a sign that it was temporally out of order. I complained and got a "sorry" which, the way expressed, was short for TS. No coffee in the room, no toiletries. Coffee is in the lobby for 2 hours/day and you have to pay for Internet which at times was dial-up speed.I booked two nights but left after one.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
  • Thai first
Concord, New Hampshire
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

Made my reservation a week in advance. Called the morning of my reservation to let them know I would not be checking in until after 10 PM. Was told my reservation was set and a note would be made about the time of my arrival. Got to the hotel and they could not find my reservation even though I had my reservation number and payment receipt with me. They found me a room, went up to it and was just about to put the key into the door when I heard a dog bark and a lady shouting at it in the room. I went down to the front desk where the night manager was groping a young girl in the lobby. I told him that someone was in the room he gave me. After a long time they finally found me an unoccupied room. Total time to check in was 40 minutes and I was the only one at the front desk, except the young lady who was groped by the manager.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Brattleboro, Vermont
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

I have stayed at meany motel 6'es and this place is a joke. First, all the parking spots are sized for tiny cars, so I parked side ways and took up 3 spots. check in was quick. Second, I walked into the room and it looked like a 5 year old was hired to do the painting. Drips all over the floor, carpet and mirror. Yes its more of a visual but still. Third, I requested a smoking room and then found that the window has been screwed shut. Like anyone wants to jump out of a 4 story window. Forth, on my way back in with my bags. I saw the gentleman who assisted me with check in trying to close the broken entry doors. He knew who I was and didn't feel as though that he should hold the door for me with 3 bags and a dog. I have been in hospitality management for 5 years and with in 20 min of being here, comparing to how my management runs a hotel,motel,B&B, what have you, this place should be $19 a night. I will not be returning!! But the Motel 6 in Brattleboro is still great

Room Tip: I do not recommend staying here
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Upton, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

what a wonderful small place for the economy minded traveler. I have stayed here numerous times, find it a wonderful value, great location, with a friendly and helpful staff, small coffee bar in the morning, ice machines are slow on occasion. has small upstairs laundry, Highly recommend for vallue.. room was clean, extra pillows from the front desk. Manager is a wonderful and accomodating host. thanks again

Room Tip: try to get 3/4 floor for quiet rooms.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Perkasie, Pennsylvania, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

The only good thing was that the room was clean. And they were nice about a second person staying with me when I mistakenly made the res for 1. My nonsmoking room has smoke in it presumably coming from the bathroom vent. Horrible. And it is located up against a busy 4 lane highway. Get an even numbered room if you can . Should have done more homework. Would not stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Boston West - Framingham, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Bob G - We sincerely apologize for the unpleasant stay you had as a result of the odor issues in your room. This issue is not consistent with Motel 6 standards for quality, and we kindly encourage you to contact our guest relations department so they can have a record of your experience to help us provide our guests with better service in the future: 1-800-577-3435.
Sarasota, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Like the title says, at least it was clean and that has to be a plus. When traveling I don't need much to make me happy but the place at least has to be clean. Score one for Motel 6 here.
Definitely no frills. I promised myself I'm not staying at the Travelodge down the road across from the Natick Mall because they gave me such a hard time when I left something behind during that beautiful February blizzard we had that paralyzed the state for that entire weekend. The Travelodge is much more convenient, offers a microwave, mini fridge, room safe, a bigger bed and even enough room for a lounge chair along with a few breakfast choices on the fly to the right of the check-in desk. The Motel 6 I stayed at and will be there again for one night next week has none of the above. Zero, zip, nada...But did I say it was clean...Oh yah, I did...
Late night parking is also an issue if you're out late the only parking spaces you may find are reserved for handicap parking. That happened to me, but Debbie at the front desk said go ahead and park there. Gave her my room number for any problems.
If you're looking for good news sort of here goes. There's a Dunkin Donuts next door(maybe that's why only two coffee pots for b'fast and nothing else besides vending machines). Gas station also next door and easy access to the Pike several hundred yards away. There is also a 24 hr. CVS with an all-night pharmacy for those late night emergencies) Or something simple like forgetting my insulin at home sitting in the fridge. Priceless. But the CVS pharmacy saved the day. Also, a Stop n' Shop almost directly across from CVS that says open till 11.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Kettering, Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

Go by the price, die by the price.

I chose the place based on cost and a nice picture (looked like a former Holiday Inn).

When I got there, I didn't care for the tight parking, the feel of the place, or the people I met in the halls.

The desk people were good. The coffee, standard M6 and OK. The rooms large, quiet, and with a great bed, the windows large and clean.

The single elevator was slow, the bright white walls were too bright white, and only a Dunkin Donuts and a gas station next door (and a Mexican place down the block), traffic a pain.

Next time I'd stay elsewhere, but this was near my destination and was well priced.

Room Tip: Since the building is wedged between a tollway toll station and a busy highway it is really hard to...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Been to Motel 6 Boston West - Framingham? Share your experiences!