“THE Best Residence Inn” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Framingham
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“THE Best Residence Inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

This is the best Residence Inn I have ever stayed at! Wonderful and cheerful staff, clean room and lots of space to move around! We called minutes before we arrived to book a room on a Friday night in August and the staff member guided us right to the location! Full breakfast in the morning was great and again the staff was stellar keeping up with the Saturday morning crowd!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
ResidenceInnGM549, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this review, August 25, 2014
I appreciate your time in completing a review. Our staff take great pride in what they do especially our breakfast staff. I will be sure to let them know that they have gone up and beyond your expectations. Again, thank you for your time.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Fairport, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

We had the two bedroom suite for a one night stay early in August. The room was very nicely decorated and the kitchenette had the supplies we needed. The room was clean and we were pleased that we were at the end of the hallway so as not to disturb others. We took advantage of the pool - it would be nice to have it open earlier in the morning on a Sunday. The breakfast was delicious and offered just about anything you could want. The check-in went smoothly and the service we received was very hospitable. Overall, it was a great stay for our family and I would recommend this hotel. It was very convenient to the Mass Turnpike for our drive home the next morning.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your time in completing a survey. I am very glad that you had a great stay and I will be sure to pass this along to my staff. I hope while you were her you took advantage of the Mass pike and visited Boston. Again I appreciate your time and we hope to see you soon on your next visit.
South Daytona, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the Residence Inn while visiting family in the area. It was clean and comfortable and pet friendly. The staff were professional and the only thing I would say was that the exercise room only had 1-5 pound weights. I had to work way too hard using extra heavy weights! We would definitely stay there again when in the area. The pool area was very nice and so was the complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed July 2014
ResidenceInnGM549, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this review, August 20, 2014
Thanks for your time and I glad we were able to be your home while visiting your family. On your I will make sure to have the proper weights. Again I appreciate your time and hope to see you soon.
Rochester, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for one night in August 2014. It appeared recently renovated and I loved all the finishes in our 1 bedroom suite. We were traveling with a 2 month old and our room worked out great. Kitchenettes were nice and well stocked. Breakfast was good although the room was very crowded on a Sunday morning. Staff was very friendly and provided the pack and play we had requested. The hotel is in the middle of nowhere and not very convenient to restaurants but is very convent to the Turnpike and good for traveling to and from Boston. We paid $110 for a 1 bedroom suite on a Saturday night. Overall, a nicer hotel than other Residence Inns we have stayed at in the past.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
I appreciate your time in completing a survey. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay and will make sure that my staff is aware of your kind words. I hope that you had time to enjoy our indoor pool and other amenities as well. Thanks again for your time and hope to see you in the future.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

Extremely disappointed with hotel. As a Marriott rewards member my profile automatically requests a room on a high floor with extra foam pillows. Checked in at 4:15 PM and given a room on the first floor next to the linen room and breakfast cafeteria with no extra pillows. When I complained to the front desk the receptionist rudely said the rooms were assigned in the morning and he didn't even offer to change my room. I politely told him I would be cutting my stay to only one night. Moved to the Marriot Courtside in nearby- Nadick a much nicer hotel for the same price with a more friendly staff. Will never return to this Framingham hotel!!

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for your time in completing a survey. I will certainly look into the situation and review with my staff. Again, thank you for your time and I look forward seeing you in the future.
Dublin, Ireland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

We stayed one night at the Residence Inn, and the room was very well appointed with kitchen area and all mod cons. We were particularly taken with the pack of microwave popcorn left for us! Very good wifi in the room and a nice office desk area to work from.
It has a nice small indoor pool but we seemed to have to change in the toilets alongside rather than travelling down from the bedroom as we couldn't see an alternative space - you have to ask for the key to the pool for safety as there's no staff in that area.
Our biggest disappointment was the lack of the requested rollaway bed, and when I phoned reception, we said it would be fine to be there when we came back from Fenway that evening. I was surprised to find on our return that it had been delivered and was left standing upright in the room with linen wrapped in straps for me to manouevre around the furniture - not ideal after midnight with two kids in the bedroom area.
Unfortunately the breakfast area was packed in the morning so we adjourned outside but there was no table free so we took some fruit as a take away.
Think this would an excellent hotel for a business overnight, but not as sure if it was ideal for us...

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
ResidenceInnGM549, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
I am happy to here that you enjoyed our popcorn. It one of Residence Inn trade marks. On your next visit to the area, please feel free to ask for a second. I do appreciate you taking the time to complete a review and hope that you will visit us in the future.
Oahu, Hawaii
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

A great value especially for the two bedroom suites which comfortably sleep two adults and three children. Residence Inns in general are excellent for family travel however there were enough hiccups during our stay that left us not entirely satisfied. First, the room and the kitchen in particular were not particularly clean. We basically had to wash the dishes and utensils before use. Secondly, the breakfast area on all three mornings of our stay was very disorganized, not well stocked nor very clean. The space is also too small for the amount of guest rooms and people. Lastly, the Internet connection was very spotty and would be down for some time, very slow at times and only acceptably fast at others. I would stay here again due to the convenience and relative cost but it the overall product could be tightened up a bit.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for completing a review. I will certainly address your concerns about the hotel. I do appreciate your time and comments. Again, thank you and I hope to see you for your future stay while in the area.

Been to Residence Inn Boston Framingham? Share your experiences!