“Nice staff, clean and well kept Inn” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #1 of 7 hotels in Framingham
“Nice staff, clean and well kept Inn”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

On our way to Maine, we chose this as a rest stop. The staff was helpful and friendly and gave us a really nice upgrade. It's in a quiet out of the way area, but very convenient to 495 and 90. Worth checking out!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
ResidenceInnGM549, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time in completing a review. I appreciate your comments and glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Again thanks and I look forward having you with us in the future.

106 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Silver Spring, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Recently my wife and i stayed here while visiting family in the area. My wife selected the Residence Inn here as it was priced right and it offered more room that the standard hotel room.

It's location is a little unusual in that it is way in the back of an industrial business park type area down a side road that almost looks like an alley behind the other business buildings. That said, it is just a short distance off Rte 9 and is in a nice pleasant and quiet woooded setting. The two room suite, w/ kitchenette, which we didn't need, was comfortable and functional. These rooms / suites are designed for families, but served us well also. The furnature was comfortable and there was a flat screen TV in each room.

The complimentary breakfast was good with cereals, oatmeal, toast, rolls, muffins, coffee, tea, juices, scrambled eggs, canadian bacon, you make waffels etc., with a comfortable dinning room. There was even a pation with tables and chairs. thjere were complimentary of USA Today and the Wall Street Journal. the staff was plesant and helpful. For those staying for a while, they even offered gorcery service, for no charge, where the resident would fill out a form listing the different groceries they wanted and the Inn would sent someone to purchase them and return them to your suite for which you pay only of the cost of the groceries. A nice service indeed. We did not check out any of their other facilities as we were their only at might to sleep.
Overall it was a pleasant, comfortable and convenient place to stay.

Room Tip: Suites have a sofa bed for families. Just enough off the main road to be convenient and quiet
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
ResidenceInnGM549, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Thank you for taken the time in completing a review. I will certainly let the staff know that they provided the service that you deserve. We strive to exceed our guests’ expectation and it is glorifying to know that we are accomplishing our goals. Again, thank you for your time and I look forward having you stay with us in the future.
Puerto Rico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

This was a trip with 8 persons(2 rooms) so the possibility of a mishap was always latent. On the contrary the hotel was perfect for those type of activities. The rooms are big , comfortablel and the complimentary breakfast very good. The employees always eager to assist you. I highly reccomend it.

Norberto From Puerto Rico

Room Tip: The one bedroom is the one to get (or the two )
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
ResidenceInnGM549, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Thank you so much for writing a review. I appreciate the kind words and will pass this along to my staff. We strive to do our best in providing the service that our guests deserve. Again thank you for taking the time in completing a review.
Knoxville, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

This is a clean hotel with a friendly staff. Breakfast is decent with sufficient choices. The rooms are basically furnished. I didn’t like the AC vent blowing on my face in the bed all night with no way to redirect it. The AC unit was also loud every time it turned on. Overall a decent place but I have stayed at better Marriott properties.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will certainly have my engineer take a look at the vent in that room. I hope to see you again soon and again thank you so much for your kind comments.
San Francisco, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

My expectations are generally low with Residence Inns in remote areas but I had to drop a note about this spot. Really friendly staff there- everyone was always smiling and helpful. Clean and up to date rooms. One mental note I meant was when I went to grab a towel and anticipated the scratchy material I have come to know so well- the towels were surprisingly soft. I think they take good care of this place because of the constant business travelers going through there. Note there are no restaurants very nearby. But all in all, did the job!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
ResidenceInnGM549, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this review, April 7, 2013
Thanks you for taking the time writing a response. I will certainly let my staff know of your kind words. We strive to exceed expectations that all out guest deserve. Its comments like yours that let us know that we have accomplished this goal. Again thank you and I look forward having you stay with us in the future.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

If you've stayed at any hotel built for the business traveler, then you can pretty much describe them all. There is nothing about this RI that makes it stand above any other. First of all, it is clean. It is a couple of years away from a refresh, but I hope the owners are planning on it. Now for areas for improvement...

There is little or no signage. Unless you knew how to find it, and are looking for a well lit sign off the turnpike late at night... good luck. Even the gas station across the street didn't know there was a Marriott Residence Inn across the street and up the hill. Secondly, the free breakfast buffet was not laid out very well. If you happen to be there trying to grab some coffee or greasy powdered eggs before you head out - good luck if there are a bunch of kids running around the area. Finally, my room...

After being stricken with bedbugs in a hotel in Detroit last year, I always make a point to checkout any intended hotel stays online, and once there, I do a visual check. I knew this hotel had one report against it. When I got there I checked under the mattresses and found bedbug traps. Fortunately they were empty (otherwise I would have changed rooms). I was somewhat happy that the hotel management was proactively monitoring an increasingly common problem. I checked with business partners staying at this RI and they did NOT find any traps. Ugh. So the past was associated with THIS room. Well... at least the trap was empty... (photo uploaded).

Bedbug traps aside, this RI was average.

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time and writing a review. Its comments like you’re that help us improve our selves. Yes, we are going to be updating all our guestrooms in the beginning of next year which is very exciting. Again, thank you and i hope to see you in the future.
Boston, Massachusetts
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

In 99 out of 100 ways, this was a completely typical stay. But that last one has me puzzled: the bed pillows are all square-- like, the size and shape of a throw pillow. Maybe I have a big head (OK, I know I have a big head), but when I went to put my head down on the pillows it felt as if I might roll off, because the pillows were small and SQUARE. I thought maybe we were the victims of a shortage, and asked at the desk, but if I understood the answer correctly, every room in the place has these pillows, for reasons I didn't understand on first hearing (they were busy, so I didn't press the point).

Otherwise, I agree with the other reviewers: good-sized suite-style rooms, good free breakfast, not a bad place to stay. There was an incense-like smell in our hallway the three days were there, which was a little odd. But those pillows? That might be enough to keep me from coming back.

Room Tip: See if they have any regular pillows.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
ResidenceInnGM549, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review, my apologies for the issue with our pillows. We are currently changing our pillow to a larger size to better accommodate our guests. Comments like yours helps us improve guest experience here and this is greatly appreciated. We hope to see you soon!

Been to Residence Inn Boston Framingham? Share your experiences!