“I continue to like this place” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Sutton, Massachusetts
“I continue to like this place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2012

We took someone here who has never had Indian food. Unlike me, she doesn't like spicy. The server made sure her dish was not spicy at all. The food quality is good, and as I said, they make sure to prepare it as spicy as you want. Just let your server know.

We ordered a good variety of food, from vegetarian to seafood to lamb. The Samosas, Lassis and Naan were very tasty. The server was good. I have never had a bad meal nor bad service at Bollywood.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Billerica, Massachusetts
“Do not even attempt to try this place :-(”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2012

Horrible food, horrible service and unworthy prices. I went there after reading the positive reviews and ignored the negative ones (i should have listened to them argh) ..Anyways,to start with, the server was slow and didn't really seem interested in serving us. Did not give us enough time to look at the menu, kept coming back after every 2 minutes (FYI-we went there around 5pm-no where close to the closing time) ! Amongst the dishes we ordered was Lal Mas. It is supposed to be a FAMOUS Indian dish made of lamb and they had it highlighted in their menu. But the lamb was not even cooked properly. You could hear the noise in your ears when u try to chew it and was YUCK ! The chicken curry that we ordered was not properly cooked and the naan was not even hot. The only good part of the dinner was the ambiance , which did not fill our stomachs :-(

• Visited April 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Great Indian restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2012

What a nice surprise this is! Great Indian food that is in a much nicer atmosphere than you typically find for this fare.

Quiet, uncrowded dining room. We felt comfortable discussing work in private and taking a long, working dinner.

Visited August 2011
Boston, Massachusetts
“Very good Indian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2011

My family and I come here often. The food is consistently good to excellent. The menu is the usual Indian and Pakistani fare with a few unusual items, like Afghan dishes, added.

The only issue I have with this place is the service. The waitstaff always seem to be one person fewer than what is needed. Fortunately, this isn't a big place so it doesn't have too much of an impact on our enjoyment of the meal. I can't say they've ever been indifferent. They do try to please.

• Visited September 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Boston, Massachusetts
“I DON'T WANT TO BE THERE AGAIN”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2011

i was there over there monday evening with my family. seem like they change there chef . food was sucks. i been there a lot of time . never had any issue. this past monday i felt they are not worth my money. wait staff (a guy) look for more money as a tip . they won't say it . but you can feel it . service sucks. i was going there c/z of food .but no more

• Visited August 2011