“Great location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn Boston Framingham

You added Red Roof Inn Boston Framingham to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn Boston Framingham
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   650 Cochituate Road, I-90 at Cochituate Road/SR 30, Exit #13, Framingham, MA 01701   |
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Framingham
Orleans, Massachusetts, United States
“Great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

I've stayed at this Red Roof Inn many times. The rooms are always very clean, & well stocked with towels, coffee, tea, etc. It's located near shopping, restaurants and the Cochituate State Park. Easy to get to, as it's right off the Mass. Pike. The staff are very friendly, and I never have to wait to get checked in or out, more than 5 minutes. I would definitely recommend this Red Roof Inn to everyone I know.

Room Tip: There is no pool, which is why I put average. There really should e a " not applicable" bu...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Redroof68, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time on writing a review for our property. We strive to teat every guest with the best service and quality in the area. I know it motivates my staff to receive a written review so others can expect.

GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Sharon, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I stayed here with my family and our dog for ONE MONTH while we waited for renovations to be completed on our home, and I'm so glad we did. Wifi is FAST and FREE! Pets stay for FREE! Coffee and tea is FREE! The staff is AMAZING because they were so accommodating. The entire inn was cleaner than expected (no trash lying outside, or in halls). Weekends are busier than during the week, and depending on where your room is located, you can hear traffic from I-90, but I did not have a problem sleeping (and I'm a very light sleeper). Anna was in charge of cleaning our room. She is so kind, loves animals, and never minded the fact that we requested new towels almost everyday. Did I mention my family and I were here during the blizzard that the governor forbid people to be on the road. Yes, we felt so bad for (and also proud of) the crew that worked to keep the area manageable. Paths were cleared all through the night so that no matter what time you were out there in that blizzard (i.e. a quick run to the vending machine), you were always able to move around. When the time came to clean off our cars it was not very difficult because the kind worker with the snow blower had cleared paths by our vehicles. THANK YOU. We were lucky to find this hidden gem when we did because they were finishing room renovations, and so our beds and pillows were new and comfortable.This inn is also conveniently located next door to a 24-hour Dunkin Donuts, around the corner from the Natick Collection, and a few minutes down the street from Shoppers World. Dominos and Pizza Hut also deliver, so there was never a shortage of things to do, eat, or buy. It is a little difficult to get in and out on Cocithuate road, but after 7PM it's not so bad. All this value + the amazingly low price that we paid from priceline = a pleasantly priceless stay. It would be foolish to pay $60-$300 more (per night) at any other local hotel just to have a pool or that not so complimentary breakfast (because it's covered in the astronomical price you paid). When Red Roof was completely booked, I felt sorry for those forced into these situations. I cannot thank all of the staff at Red Roof Inn Framingham, MA enough. I will recommend you to all visiting relatives.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 1st floor are easier to access from the parking lot than those on the second floor. Dou...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Redroof68, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this review, March 17, 2013
Thank you so much for writing a review on our hotel. I will make sure that I pass along your well wishes to the entire staff especially Ana and my maintenance crew as I am sure they will be very appreciative to hear what you have written.
You were right about us renovating our mattresses as every room has a new plush Serta mattress as well as flat screen TV's and we have increased our WI-FI speed. We do have plans to renovate the rest of the property this fall to a new modern look.

Provincetown
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I use Red Roof Inn Framingham, MA for short business trips to the Boston area 2-3 times per month. The staff, especially Rebecca, is always courteous and efficient. The room quality is consistently clean and reliably comfortable. For the price, it is the best kept secret in the Boston area!

Room Tip: For business the King deluxe is the way to go!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for writing a review on our property. Since you stay with us a few times every month, you can qualify for a "corporate" discount, so please try and get a hold of me to make sure you maximize the discounts that we offer.
I agree with you on how nice Rebecca is. In over my 25+ years in the industry, she is one of the most polite and caring person I have ever met.

Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

In a recent business trip to the Boston area I stayed at Red Roof Inn in Framingham
and enjoyed a clean room, very quiet and amazing customer service from Bev at the
front desk. She was great with restaurant suggestions and took care of business requests
doing faxes and copies. The price was incredible for the area and the location of the hotel
is centrally located to great shopping.

Room Tip: Back of the hotel on the corner is very quiet
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Redroof68, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Thank you for your review, and I agree with you that Bev is a gem and she always goes out of her way to help all of our guests feel comfortable.
I am very glad to see that you too found us to be a great value we really pride ourselves in being like a mid scale hotel at economy prices. Within the next few weeks we will have a complete mattress change out and wehave recently upgraded our rooms with a more expansive TV lineup and flat screen TV's, and a faster internet.

Thanks again,
Sarasota, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Stayed here two nights for a funeral service. The rooms were clean, the staff friendly and helpful. I had a hard time sleeping, found the bed uncomfortable and the pillows flat. Convenient location for the Mass Pike and shopping, food and coffee available next door and across the street. A bit noisy at night.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Redroof68, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Thank you for your review and I am very sorry to hear the reason why you had to come to the area. I just want to let you know that we have been replacing our mattresses over the last two years and we just purchased the last order and we will have all new mattresses in by the middle of February. We also have brand new pillows incase anyone would like them, so if for any reason, you are not satisified with anything in the room, please call us and we will be happy to replace it for you. We are here for you 24/7.

Brandon, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

This is one of the most excellent hotel I have stayed in. I stayed in Red Roof Inn in Columbia Maryland and I believe this hotel is one of the nicest one. I booked my trip with Priceline for this hotel, but Priceline excluded, Internet Service, refridgerator, and microwave in the room. However when I came and asked for these items, Bev the hotel receptionist was very kind to change my room and added all these items for me. instead of charging me extra money, they upgraded my room with these item for free. I was in Best Western Plaza Hotel in Queens, NY, they gave false advertisement that they have free parking, but when I got there I was told by the receptionist that they only have 45 parking space for small cars for a total of 220 rooms. Would you rather go to a hotel that will lie on their advertisement or you would choose Red Roof Inn in Framingham MA where you will be treated with respect and have a clean room. I would rather chose the latter. Call Bev, and she will definitely assist you and make your stay at Red Roof Inn an excellent experience. I do not work for this hotel, and I am not a spokesperson for this hotel, but I call it as it is. It is an excellent place to stay, and the price is affordable. Contact the hotel directly you will get a better price than when you go to Priceline, Travelocity, or Hotels.com

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Redroof68, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
Thank you for your review on our property. I am verry happy to hear that Bev was able to get you a free upgrade to make sure that you were comfortable and had everything that you needed. We try very hard to make sure everyone who checks in has a memorable experience and I am glad that we were able to do so in your case.

Naples, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed at this RR Inn for 4 nights in early January, 2013. We upgraded to the Superior room. As we were there to explore potential apartments in Cambridge, we were a little concerned about being out west too far. With a rental car, we had no problem getting into Cambridge or other nearby areas on I-90 (except for the tolls). The RR Inn is also near a number of restaurants and bars, so night life was not a problem. Breakfast was next door in the Dunkin Donuts.

What was a problem was the room. Nice looking when you walked in, with large half moon desk, but for the price, the management had decided to go cheap on the ammenities. We tried to use the lobby computer, but it was out of order. The soap and shampoo in the bath rivaled that of most cheap hotels. The flat screen tv was wired to the cable system with coax cable, almost bringing the picture quality down to 1950's vintage television. The maid consistently forgot to leave coffee packages or coffee cups, so each morning meant getting dressed to walk down to the lobby for coffee, when "in room" coffee was advertised. The dresser provided had drawers that consistently went off the track. The worst was finding ants each morning in the sink outside the bathroom. Even after the maintence people sprayed, we spent each morning killing off survivors.

The room was set up to rival rooms for business travelers. However, management has decided that adding access to CNBC, the business cable network, was not important.

On the positive side, the bed was comfortable, and the shower was hot. But we just expected a little more from a place ranked so highly on tripadvisor. If we came back, we will probably shop around for some place else.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back are probably quieter. Take a room with a number greater than 111.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Redroof68, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Hi,

Thank you for your review on our property. We strive to exceed all of our guests expectations and I am sorry we did not meet yours. For future reference, if you ever need any room supplies we are more than happy to bring them to your room as we are here 24 hours a day to service any request.

We have recently upgraded our TV's to a 32" and 37" flat screen TV and as well as upgrading our lineup from 22 channels to 44 channels to accomodate both our business and leisure traveler.

I hope the next time you come back to town, you will give us another try.

GM
Also consider these accommodations in or near Framingham
BEST WESTERN Framingham
Hampton Inn Boston-Natick
Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center
Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick
Courtyard by Marriott Boston Natick

Been to Red Roof Inn Boston Framingham? Share your experiences!