“Great Value” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn Boston Framingham

Save Saved
You added Red Roof Inn Boston Framingham to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn Boston Framingham
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   650 Cochituate Road, I-90 at Cochituate Road/SR 30, Exit #13, Framingham, MA 01701   |
Ranked #2 of 7 hotels in Framingham
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
“Great Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

In a recent business trip to the Boston area I stayed at Red Roof Inn in Framingham
and enjoyed a clean room, very quiet and amazing customer service from Bev at the
front desk. She was great with restaurant suggestions and took care of business requests
doing faxes and copies. The price was incredible for the area and the location of the hotel
is centrally located to great shopping.

Room Tip: Back of the hotel on the corner is very quiet
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Redroof68, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Thank you for your review, and I agree with you that Bev is a gem and she always goes out of her way to help all of our guests feel comfortable.
I am very glad to see that you too found us to be a great value we really pride ourselves in being like a mid scale hotel at economy prices. Within the next few weeks we will have a complete mattress change out and wehave recently upgraded our rooms with a more expansive TV lineup and flat screen TV's, and a faster internet.

Thanks again,

216 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Sarasota, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Stayed here two nights for a funeral service. The rooms were clean, the staff friendly and helpful. I had a hard time sleeping, found the bed uncomfortable and the pillows flat. Convenient location for the Mass Pike and shopping, food and coffee available next door and across the street. A bit noisy at night.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Redroof68, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Thank you for your review and I am very sorry to hear the reason why you had to come to the area. I just want to let you know that we have been replacing our mattresses over the last two years and we just purchased the last order and we will have all new mattresses in by the middle of February. We also have brand new pillows incase anyone would like them, so if for any reason, you are not satisified with anything in the room, please call us and we will be happy to replace it for you. We are here for you 24/7.

Brandon, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

This is one of the most excellent hotel I have stayed in. I stayed in Red Roof Inn in Columbia Maryland and I believe this hotel is one of the nicest one. I booked my trip with Priceline for this hotel, but Priceline excluded, Internet Service, refridgerator, and microwave in the room. However when I came and asked for these items, Bev the hotel receptionist was very kind to change my room and added all these items for me. instead of charging me extra money, they upgraded my room with these item for free. I was in Best Western Plaza Hotel in Queens, NY, they gave false advertisement that they have free parking, but when I got there I was told by the receptionist that they only have 45 parking space for small cars for a total of 220 rooms. Would you rather go to a hotel that will lie on their advertisement or you would choose Red Roof Inn in Framingham MA where you will be treated with respect and have a clean room. I would rather chose the latter. Call Bev, and she will definitely assist you and make your stay at Red Roof Inn an excellent experience. I do not work for this hotel, and I am not a spokesperson for this hotel, but I call it as it is. It is an excellent place to stay, and the price is affordable. Contact the hotel directly you will get a better price than when you go to Priceline, Travelocity, or Hotels.com

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Redroof68, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
Thank you for your review on our property. I am verry happy to hear that Bev was able to get you a free upgrade to make sure that you were comfortable and had everything that you needed. We try very hard to make sure everyone who checks in has a memorable experience and I am glad that we were able to do so in your case.

Naples, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed at this RR Inn for 4 nights in early January, 2013. We upgraded to the Superior room. As we were there to explore potential apartments in Cambridge, we were a little concerned about being out west too far. With a rental car, we had no problem getting into Cambridge or other nearby areas on I-90 (except for the tolls). The RR Inn is also near a number of restaurants and bars, so night life was not a problem. Breakfast was next door in the Dunkin Donuts.

What was a problem was the room. Nice looking when you walked in, with large half moon desk, but for the price, the management had decided to go cheap on the ammenities. We tried to use the lobby computer, but it was out of order. The soap and shampoo in the bath rivaled that of most cheap hotels. The flat screen tv was wired to the cable system with coax cable, almost bringing the picture quality down to 1950's vintage television. The maid consistently forgot to leave coffee packages or coffee cups, so each morning meant getting dressed to walk down to the lobby for coffee, when "in room" coffee was advertised. The dresser provided had drawers that consistently went off the track. The worst was finding ants each morning in the sink outside the bathroom. Even after the maintence people sprayed, we spent each morning killing off survivors.

The room was set up to rival rooms for business travelers. However, management has decided that adding access to CNBC, the business cable network, was not important.

On the positive side, the bed was comfortable, and the shower was hot. But we just expected a little more from a place ranked so highly on tripadvisor. If we came back, we will probably shop around for some place else.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back are probably quieter. Take a room with a number greater than 111.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Redroof68, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Hi,

Thank you for your review on our property. We strive to exceed all of our guests expectations and I am sorry we did not meet yours. For future reference, if you ever need any room supplies we are more than happy to bring them to your room as we are here 24 hours a day to service any request.

We have recently upgraded our TV's to a 32" and 37" flat screen TV and as well as upgrading our lineup from 22 channels to 44 channels to accomodate both our business and leisure traveler.

I hope the next time you come back to town, you will give us another try.

New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

When I have a bad time at a 3 star hotel, I often suggest that I could have done better at a Motel 6 or Red Roof Inn. Well, it had been a while since I had been in one, so when I was driving late and needed a quick overnight, I stopped here.
It was not bad. Within five minutes from pulling into the parking lot, I was in my room. No fuss. That's what I wanted- quick. When I stayed at the Sheraton down the road, I had a long walk into the hotel, had to wait interminably for the desk clerks to check me in, then had to wait ten minutes for their almost not working elevators, then a long walk to my room. I could not face that last night so just stopped at the Red Roof.
The room was basic, no frills. But free internet and very clean. The fan noise covered the highway noise. The bed looked a bit disappointing compared to three star hotels, but the mattress was new, and the pillow perfect for me. I slept well. And I had none of the frustrations of dealing with those heavy hot down comforters that are so popular in three stars.
The location is perfect for a quick stop and easy to get in and out of. And best of all, right next to a Dunkin Donuts.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Redroof68, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Thank you for your assesment of our property. I am glad that you were comfortable and did not have any issues checking in. We have recently changed out over 40 rooms of mattresses and we are scheduled to change out a few more in the next couple of weeks.It is important to be comfortable at a hotel and I am glad you were.

USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

This is a nice no frills option for easy access to the Boston area. The rooms are clean and the prices are reasonable. Access to major highways restaurants and even a mall are excellent. There is even a nice like with rental canoes/kayaks/paddle boards less than a mile down the street. We stayed in a standard room for one visit and the suite for another. The standard room was very standard and the suite was very basic...spacious but utilitarian. Good for me. There are a variety of people who stay here, including smokers on cell phones roaming the walkways n front of the doors in the middle of the night (all three times we have stayed here!). However, while a little inconvenient, we never felt anyone was threatening or overly rude for a place like this (Were I in a more upscale hotel, I would have complained). Overall, I like this place for the value and will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Neat place for breakfast across the street
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
e meadow
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Just a simple and extremely comfortable place to stay, directly across the road from Eggceteta Etc. breakfast-lunch restaurant.Everything you need,right there!
Easy to find,great food choices,nice staff…

• Stayed October 2012
Redroof68, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Thanks for your review!

We truly strive to make the guest experience a memorable one and that includes the basics: A good clean, functioning room with a smile.
I agree that the restaurant across the street is great and the concept of being able to pick out your own food for them to cook is innovative.

GM

Been to Red Roof Inn Boston Framingham? Share your experiences!