“Not a Great Value” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn Boston Framingham

Save Saved
You added Red Roof Inn Boston Framingham to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn Boston Framingham
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   650 Cochituate Road, I-90 at Cochituate Road/SR 30, Exit #13, Framingham, MA 01701   |
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Framingham
New Jersey
“Not a Great Value”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

Stopped here on my way home from Parents' Weekend at Tufts. It was OK. Clean - the room had a strong odor of disinfectant or maybe just air freshener. Feel like I over paid - didn't get any kind of discount. And the pillows were awful - hard, I like them softer.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Redroof68, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. I am sorry that we did not exceed your expectations. We have been testing a new air freshener, and I thank you for your honest feedback. Just to let you know if you ever have a problem, we are here to help. We do offer a few different types of pillows as we know there are different people who have different tastes in pillows and mattresses.
GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Framingham
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

The service at the information desk was poor, very inefficient. However, everything else was in expectation.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

As of recently, I have stayed in dozens of Hotels and Inns in the New England area. They have ranged from upscale pricey boutique hotels to the mid range $ Inn. The staff, at the red roof inn were by far warmest and genuinely accomodating group I have met in some time. In.addition, the rooms were clean, classy and equipped perfectly for the business or casual traver. I would rank the Red Roof Inn, specifically at the Framingham location, as one of the most pleasurable stays I have had this year. I applaud the staff and upper managment for really grasping the needs of the consistent traveler. Five stars in my book.
SPM

• Stayed September 2012
Redroof68, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Thanks for the nice comments, I know my staff takes allot of pride in seeing that they have done there job well, and they really do try hard to make each guest feel as comfortable as possible.

Thanks again for staying with us,
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

We were headed to a Red Sox game and didn't want to deal with Boston traffic generally and game day driving and parking in particular. The decision was to find something in a reasonable drive from the Riverside terminal of the Green Line and take the T into the game. (Riverside because they have a huge park and ride area - $6 charge - about a nine mile drive on freeways from this property). The first thought had been Lexington but a nasty bait and switch by the La Quinta there (see separate review) left a bit of a sour taste so looked to Framingham - and found a real gem in the process.

We checked here based on a very good rate in the hotelcoupons.com book coupled with good TripAdvisor reviews. Coupon rate was good for 2 doubles or their standard king (though none were available, I did see a standard king and it was a very adequate room, just a bit smaller than their upgraded king and no fridge/microwave.) They also had a September promotion - donate to the food bank and receive a discount from standard rates. This brought the upgraded king to about $9 more than the 2 doubles - and the food bank is a good cause - so went for the upgrade. (As a note: no breakfast included but coffee is available and there is a Dunkin Donuts on the adjacent property.)

The upgraded king is a very spacious room with a nice L-shaped work station area, fridge and microwave. There was a large flat screen and WIFI was excellent. I do some traveling for work and this set-up is fabulous. The room was spotlessly clean, modern and the bed - well I have a very high end king at home and this was very comparable - best hotel bed in years. This and the quiet location resulted in a great sleep.

All of the staff were extremely pleasant and helpful. The tone for quality service starts with the manager (or maybe he is the owner?) who we found at 7:30 a.m. cleaning gum and papers from his parking lot. This attention to detail shows in every facet of the operation.

This property was a joy to stay at and reasonably priced to boot - a fantastic find and highly recommended!

Room Tip: I prefer further back from the street - though traffic noise here was minimal.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Redroof68, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this review, September 19, 2012
Hi Hawki,

Thanks for the kind review. We really do try hard here to make every guest feel comfortable and to leave with a smile on there face. We do take allot of pride in our property and keep updating ourselves. This year we went to a faster internet and flat screen TV's, and updated all of our king beds which I am glad that you enjoyed.

Best regards,
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

I stay here when I take my daughter to college in Chestnut Hill. It is affordable and very clean. The girls at the front desk are very efficient when checking you in, and get you in and to your rooms very quickly.
The beds are very comfortable and they upgraded the TVs to flat screens since my stay last year.
It is very easy to get to as the hotel sits right off the Mass pike.
There is a dunkin donuts right next door and other establishments not too far away.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

I stayed here for five nights, and I would definately stay again if I was in that area. It is very clean and quiet.The location is great for downtown Boston, without the high price,just 20 minutes away.There are great eating places close by, and a Dunkin Donuts is right next door. The staff were very helpful, and always friendly, no matter who was on duty.Definately recommended.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Carbondale, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

My fiance and I needed a reasonable place to stay relatively close to Boston, and this definitely met our needs. It's about a 15 to 20 minute straight shot to the downtown, which you can't beat for the price. The rooms are small, but extremely clean. It's also very close to lots of shopping and food. We got into town earlier than we expected, but the staff let us check in early; they were very polite and always helpful. If you're not expecting frills, this place will work for you. .

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Been to Red Roof Inn Boston Framingham? Share your experiences!