“Great Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

This isva Great hotel with great service. Front desk was very friendly and helpful ...also very clean and convenient . Marriott Residence Inn are always incredible values. I Will visit here again for sure and I am very Loyal to Marriott and its brands.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Foxborough, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Thank you for your recent stay with us and for your loyal Marriott patronage. I'm happy to hear that you found our hotel to be clean and convenient and our staff friendly and helpful. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to hosting your next visit to Foxborough.

Yours in Hospitality,
Julia Tropeano, GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Foxboro, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

I have been staying here for an extended stay since Jan 2013 and it has been 14 months now and I never felt that I am away from home.
Hotel is really great, big parking lot, huge lobby and kitchen area, rooms are spacious, clean and cozy, and good laundry room.
Staff are perfect; house men, house keeping, reception, management; they are simply cheerful and very profissional.
Everything I needed I can easily find it here...the location is great, quite surrounding but yet near big plazas with various types of entertainment, shopping and restaurants.
I got to see so many after wedding parties here and the place was so spacious to contain everyone.

I would recommend this hotel for either short or extended stay and even for both single and family stays.

If the rating for this hotel is on a scale from 1 to 10 I would give them 20.

Ahmed Ali

• Stayed April 2013
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Foxborough, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
Ahmed,

Thank you for your extended stay with us and for taking the time to review your experience. I'm happy to hear that we have been able to make you feel at home during your visit. We appreciate the feedback and I will share your compliments with the rest of the staff. Thank you for recommending us to the TripAdvisor community with a 5-star review and we look forward to hosting the remainder of your stay.

Ronkonkoma, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

My husband and I had a one bedroom king suite, which was really nice and very spacious. The rooms are clean and decorated beautifully. There is a buffet breakfast that has many options and has a nice dining area. The staff was friendly and always had a smile. We've stayed at numerous Residence Inn's over the past 6 months and have been very satisfied at each of them

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Foxborough, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Thank you for your recent stay with us and for your loyal patronage of Residence Inns. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed the accommodations, amenities, and friendly staff. We strive to not only provide all of our guests with everything they need for a comfortable stay but to make sure they feel welcomed and cared for. Thank you for your feedback and we hope to host your next visit to the Boston/Foxborough area.

Pawtucket, Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

Very friendly and cordial staff. Hotel's facilities are very modern and accommodating and definitely getting the value for your money. Facility is within short distance to dining facilities in the area. Overall, highly recommended.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Ricky,

I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and that you've recommended us to the TripAdvisor community with a 5-star review. Thank you for your business and we hope to host your next visit to the Foxborough area.

Foxboro, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

modern Rooms, fully equipped kitchen ,comfortable beds, LED TV and small dining table.The included breakfast is your typical Residence Inn breakfast ,internet speed are amazing also it's free
. Staff is friendly, lobby is clean, spacious, and they care about maintenance and cleaning .

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Foxborough, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Thank you for your recent stay with us. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit and that we've earned your recommendation. We appreciate the 5-star review and look forward to hosting your next visit.

Livingston, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

I stayed here on business for one night only.
Room was excellent for the price, I had lounge, kitchen, two king size bedrooms each with en-suit.
It was very clean and you could buy drinks at reception.
Only comment was there was no bar or restaurant, but for the cost you can not argue at that.
All in all a good place to stay.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
CT
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

The rooms are like modern city lofts, full kitchen with granite counter tops, nice beds, couch and tv, desk, even a small dining table. I did not expect the rooms to be this nice based off of the exterior of the building and the hallways (although they weren't bad, just not modern looking) but was pleasantly surprised when I got to the room. I love staying here for business and have recently switched to only using this hotel when I am in the area. The kitchen supplies in the room aren't great but they do the job (knife not that sharp, small cutting board, didn't see oven-safe pan, etc) but I bet I probably could have called the front desk if I needed something specific that wasn't there. The included breakfast is your typical Residence Inn breakfast bar which I enjoy because I can grab fruit, yogurt, and coffee with me to take on the go. Although I haven't participated I know they have some free dinner/snacks Monday - Wednesday in the lobby which is a nice perk if you are there on business. Staff is friendly, lobby is clean, spacious, and modern.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Been to Residence Inn Boston Foxborough? Share your experiences!