“Value” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Pawtucket, Rhode Island
“Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

Very friendly and cordial staff. Hotel's facilities are very modern and accommodating and definitely getting the value for your money. Facility is within short distance to dining facilities in the area. Overall, highly recommended.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Foxborough, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Ricky,

I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and that you've recommended us to the TripAdvisor community with a 5-star review. Thank you for your business and we hope to host your next visit to the Foxborough area.

Julia Tropeano, GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Foxboro, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

modern Rooms, fully equipped kitchen ,comfortable beds, LED TV and small dining table.The included breakfast is your typical Residence Inn breakfast ,internet speed are amazing also it's free
. Staff is friendly, lobby is clean, spacious, and they care about maintenance and cleaning .

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Foxborough, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Thank you for your recent stay with us. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit and that we've earned your recommendation. We appreciate the 5-star review and look forward to hosting your next visit.

Livingston, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

I stayed here on business for one night only.
Room was excellent for the price, I had lounge, kitchen, two king size bedrooms each with en-suit.
It was very clean and you could buy drinks at reception.
Only comment was there was no bar or restaurant, but for the cost you can not argue at that.
All in all a good place to stay.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
CT
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

The rooms are like modern city lofts, full kitchen with granite counter tops, nice beds, couch and tv, desk, even a small dining table. I did not expect the rooms to be this nice based off of the exterior of the building and the hallways (although they weren't bad, just not modern looking) but was pleasantly surprised when I got to the room. I love staying here for business and have recently switched to only using this hotel when I am in the area. The kitchen supplies in the room aren't great but they do the job (knife not that sharp, small cutting board, didn't see oven-safe pan, etc) but I bet I probably could have called the front desk if I needed something specific that wasn't there. The included breakfast is your typical Residence Inn breakfast bar which I enjoy because I can grab fruit, yogurt, and coffee with me to take on the go. Although I haven't participated I know they have some free dinner/snacks Monday - Wednesday in the lobby which is a nice perk if you are there on business. Staff is friendly, lobby is clean, spacious, and modern.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Mansfield, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

This hotel has been recently redone and the rooms are fantastic. Very modern and comfortable. Sound sensitive as well - very quiet. Friendly and accommodating staff, great breakfast to start day! Love the evening treat Monday-Wednesday. Rooms amazingly quiet and comfortable. Very clean and dedicated staff to make your visit enjoyable. Recommend for business or family stay.

Room Tip: Top Floor Best
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Foxborough, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Harold,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to review your experience. I'm pleased to hear that our accommodations, amenities, and staff provided you with a convenient and comfortable stay. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to hosting your next visit to Foxborough.

Parkland, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

Location is why I stayed there the first time. The staff is why I return. In this day and age, there are lots of lodging options. They all have nice rooms and many have "hot" breakfast. The reason I prefer to stay here is the way I am treated when I'm here. The staff ALWAYS greets me when I pass them. They respond to requests as if that is their highest priority. On top of it all, the rooms are nice - always clean. The appliances are full-size and make long stays, like being home.

Room Tip: Stay away from the elevator motor room - the only stay that was not perfect.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Foxborough, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Jonathan,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for your continued patronage of our hotel. I'm happy to hear that our staff is the reason you continue to come back. Making our guests feel at home when they stay with us is our top priority and we're happy to have succeeded. I'll pass your compliments along to the staff and we look forward to hosting your next visit.

Stamford, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

I was worried as to what to expect based on such a great rate. Turns out I had nothing to worry about and the hotel far exceeded my expectation. I loved the chic decor and it made the room feel luxurious.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Residence Inn Boston Foxborough? Share your experiences!