“Good location, but that's about it” 1 of 5 stars

Americas Best Value Inn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   105 Washington Street, Foxboro, MA 02035   |
Ranked #5 of 5 hotels in Foxboro
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Good location, but that's about it”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2011

The location of this hotel is excellent for those going to a Patriot game. However, the hotel itself is dirty, old, sketchy, and loud. There is a club inside the hotel that is loud. I would NOT stay here again.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
vick p, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this review, October 25, 2011
Dear tjg523,

Thanks for sharing a review about our hotel. I apologize for any inconvenience you encountered during your stay. Our hotel is located not far from Gillette Stadium. We do allow parking for the Patriot games. We also have an on-site lounge and are known as one of the top band venues in the area. Recently, we have remodeled several of our rooms with new carpeting, wallpaper, and painting. I am sorry you weren't able to find what you were looking for.

Regards,
Vick-Manager
Americas Best Value Inn-Foxboro MA

39 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2011 via mobile

This place is pretty skanky. Alot of transients & crack heads. Noisy due to the club on first floor. Find another place if you can, tho there are a couple on the same road that are worse. I recommend Holiday Inn Mansfield or the new hotel at Patriot Place.

• Stayed August 2010
Momrocks121,

Thank you for sharing a review about our hotel. We take great pride in our property and have recently renovated several of our rooms including new furniture, wallpaper and painting. We do have alot of local patrons who visit our on-site lounge. We are known as one of the top band venues in the area. We do not tolerate drug usage on our premises. As added security, the Foxboro Police Department routinely patrols our parking lot for safety. All claims will be further investigated and the appropriate action taken.

Regards,
Vick-Manager
Americas Best Value Inn-Foxboro, MA
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2010

We were placed in a room separated from another suite by a door. The people next door returned when the downstairs bar closed at 2am, and continued their party in the room. I called the front desk to complain and was essentially told that those people paid to party so I could just live with it. Half an hour later the noise was still going so I called again. At this point the man at the front desk said he was fed up with me and was going to kick myself, husband, and infant daughter out of the hotel, and that he would call the police. I went back to my room and called them myself, and they were very helpful in managing what had rapidly become a somewhat scary situation. Without a doubt the worst place I have ever stayed.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
Dear jdb1234567,

Thank you for sharing your comments about our hotel. I apologize for any negative experience you encountered during your stay. Please be advised that I have trained the front desk on how to better handle these situations should they occur again in the future. We do have an on-site lounge and are known as one of the top band venues in the area. The Foxboro Police Department routinely patrols are parking lot for added safety.

Vick-manager
Americas Best Value Inn-Foxboro MA
Washington DC, District of Columbia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2010

Depends what your in town for. If you not in your hotel long, fine stay here here....then leave soon as the sun rises. Do not eat breakfast there, stale donuts. Each room smells like thick smoke. People do live here at this hotel...

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Ratingen
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2010

Honestly, I didn't expect much when I booked at that hotel after reading all of the mostly negative comments. But, I have to say I was surprised when I arrived there.
The room was spacious and clean. It had a king size bed, a fridge, a microwave and a pretty big bathroom. The other good thing is that the rooms are inside and not outside like in most motels. I can definitly say that I felt very safe at that place. The staff of the Americas best value inn were very friendly and helped me a lot. There is a supermarket close to the Hotel > The Big Y > in case you want to buy your own food during your stay.
For everybody who needs a place to sleep and who does not expect 5* hotel standard for that price...stay at this place....it's definitely worth the money you pay!!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled solo
Albany, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2010

This hotel was gross, I don't think it had been cleaned ever! There were people living there who I did not feel safe around. We stayed on night and got out of there asap the nest morning. I booked on line and had reservations foe a king bed, when we got there we had two kiddie beds! The hotel stated that there was a coffe pot, that there was but had never been cleaned, there was supposed to be a hair dryer and an iron and there was neither. There was a hole in the bathroom door it looked like it had been kicked in. Also it said that it was pet friendly, and we were bringing our dogs, when we got there there was a sign in the lobby that said no pets. I would not wish this place on my worst enemy! This was so gross i would never stay at an Americas best value inn again!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Machiasport, Maine
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2010

My family of 4 stayed here alst August when the L.A. Galaxy were in town. The rest of the reveiws are corret this place was not clean , and it smelled of smoke. The beds were hard as a rock and they had some kind of plastic matress cover that was very uncomfortable..

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family

Been to Americas Best Value Inn? Share your experiences!