“I wish there was a roof / dome” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 14 things to do in Foxboro
Providence, RI
21 attraction reviews
“I wish there was a roof / dome”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

It does add to the experience to see the Patriots when it is 0 degrees, but I will stay in my recliner with the heat at 70 thank you. Otherwise, well kept up and the addition of some good restaurants and shops is a nice touch. they do have their act together for the service people who work there.

Baltimore, Maryland
3 attraction reviews
“I just love this stadium!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

We've been to about seven or so games since the new stadium opened, and it just looks as new as the day it opened:) It is always clean and well kept, and they do have a code of conduct they do not take lightly. This trip, we sat on the 50 yard line in one of the 300 sections, but we could see everything so well. I think they just updated their screens recently, because they seemed brighter and clearer than I remember.

Do expect to pay stadium prices for food, but they have a nice variety of food and drinks...including a margarita cart! Go early and scope out Patriot Place .

Parking is also a pain - we ended up being corralled into a stadium lot by accident, and it took a while to get out. But the tailgating was nice and very friendly, and there were plenty of spot-a-pots. (it was the lot right in front of Bass Pro). Even thought the website said lots did not open until 4 hours before the game to tailgate, we were there 5 before and they let us in and let everyone tailgate. Not sure if that was just because it was a big game, or they just say that so no one comes out ten hours before a game to party.

Visited January 2013
north providence
“DISS NEW STADIUM”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

disslike being so far away from the field the players. in the old days with my season tickets i could all most touch the players. no matter were you sat you could see the game. now you could be up in the clouds .by by foxboro i miss you.

Visited December 2012
Swedesboro, New Jersey
“AFC Championships 2013”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Went to see the Ravens beat the Pats. As far as I could tell, there really is no bad seat. We were in the 300 section between the 20-30 yard line (312, Row 20, Aisle Seats) and had a view of the whole field. Lots of fun!

Visited January 2013
Needham, Massachusetts, United States
10 attraction reviews
“Go Patriots”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Go Patriots. I went to the old Foxboro Stadium a number of times and the Gillette Stadium is about ten times better. What a great experience.

Visited May 2012