“Person stole my Debit card info from here” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Boston, Massachusetts
“Person stole my Debit card info from here”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

Food is good and drinks are good, this review is for the service, not the food. Only used my card here and within a few hours over a 1000$ was stolen from me by someone who had taken my debit card numbers (waitress?) all of which the charges were made within the area within several hours. If you go here, use cash for the time being until management does something because this person will clearly do it again.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

“All I have to say is Hummus Plate!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

Yummy apps and a fun environment. Great place for grown ups! I love the hummus plate, love! I also like the wine selection!

Visited March 2014
Dublin, Ireland
“Great Food,Service and Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

Attended bar Louie after a Patriots game and I expected that as the bar was extremely busy post game that service would be slow and seats hard to get but one of the waitresses escorted us to a table within minutes.
Food was great and value for money and the bar had a great atmosphere. Next time I'm back in Boston I will definitely be taking a spin out to Foxborough for food in Bar Louie

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Raynham, Massachusetts
“Have been here many times and enjoyed it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

Our food is always good. No matter what you order. The service varies depending on what day and time you go and where you sit (high top, bar, table). It won't break the bank but isn't inexpensive. A good place to socialize with friends, groups, other couples, or host a casual event. I wouldn't choose for a date night as there are far better options at Patriot Place for that. They have a D.J. on the weekends and a very small dance floor. We did have a problem here once but it was several years ago so my rating does not reflect that, but be careful paying with cash AND cards...we had a large group (about 15 of us), and after running all of our credit cards the waitress came back with a balance saying there was no cash in the book, although we had placed about $200 cash in with the cards. After arguing with her manager for over 20 minutes they finally resolved it. Again, my rating does not reflect that visit, but I have several friends who will still not return.

Visited January 2014
Duxbury, Massachusetts
“Nice Atmosphere - food needs help”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is a great place to get a beer and maybe a small snack. But the food is very greasy and not prepared very well. I ordered the sliders which were stale, cold and pretty tasteless. We also had the chips, which were bland, and the potato puffs, which was a grease fiesta. The burgers are just okay.

Visited December 2013

Been to Bar Louie? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Bar Louie, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.