“Vacationing & visting friends in the area” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Stay for Breakfast!
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Foxboro
Foxboro
“Vacationing & visting friends in the area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Hotel is conveniently located near numerous restaurants and shops. Room was nicely appointed and clean. We were disappointed to be assigned a 2nd floor room overlooking a rooftop and equipment. The front desk assigned us a slightly better 2nd floor location. I felt that because we booked through Expedia we were not given a higher floor room. Hotel was full on weekend and later in week, however, it did not appear to be full when we arrived on Wednesday, 10/20/13. For the even the discounted price, I believe we should have had free internet service. $5 for bottled water in the room was an overkill.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

We decided to take a last minute over night trip to Patriot Place, we have been to hotel before so we decided to go again for my husbands birthday. We went on a Sunday, and figured since the Patriots were away we would watch the game at one of the many places that Patriot Place offers.

Check in was fast and smooth, very nice room, clean, modern and great shower.

We went for pre dinner drinks at loopy bar, a really nice spot, and after dinner went back to watch the game, lot of fun and relatively quiet as it was an away game.

We had breakfast the next morning at hotel restaurant, once again very good.

We had a really nice time and would go again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Uxbridge, Massachusetts, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

funny that i'm writing a review because I work for the company that owns this hotel but I just couldn't help myself. I visited the hotel during training meetings and knew it was a place to stay for my wedding night. My husband was so excitied to stay at a beautiful hotel and felt so lucky. We came on August 3rd and were treated great. We had a room with a view of patriot place and the stadium. Also since it was our wedding night, the staff left us a surprise in the room of chocolate covered strawberries and some water, since we don't drink. We walked all over patriot place and enjoyed the pool. The room was clean and fresh. Everyone was a big help in everything including finding a different place to have breakfast. A must stay when you can.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Chatham, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Stayed here three nights for a conference at Gillette Stadium across the parking lot and could not have been better. Very comfortable beds in extremely well appointed rooms with great bathrooms. Connected to Patriot Place with numerous bars, restaurants and shop in all price ranges. Staff was more than helpful with every request that I had from front desk to the bartenders. Hopefully I get to stay here again maybe for game or another conference.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Nashua, New Hampshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Had the opportunity to attend a Patriots game vs Tampa Bay and stay at the Renaissance Patriot Place overnight. Great location, within a 5 minute walk to and from Gillette Staidum. Rooms are tremendously kept clean and my bathroom was large.

In addition, the location is right next to Patriots Place so if you want to shop, that is also possible.

The only issue I had was the price when I registered earlier in Sept for game night, which was over $400. I saw the same room offering the night before for $399. Had the buffet breakfast on my day out and was plentiful.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Minnetonka, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

I stayed at the Renaissance Patriot Place this past Monday as part of a work event. Flew into Boston and Patriot Place was about a 45 minute cab ride from there. The area reminds me of National Harbor in Maryland just North of Washington DC. Nice Hotel, wonderful shopping, and Gillette Stadium right across the parking lot. It was so easy to leave the hotel and walk to areas of interest, whether it be shopping, restaurants, the movie theater, or the Patriot's football stadium. I was able to walk right up to the stadium gates and take some nice pictures. Also, stopped at the Stadium pro shop for some Patriots gear as souvineers for my wife and daughter. As a Minnesota Vikings fan, the Vikings sure could use a new stadium like this, and the surrounding area is so nicely developed with shopping and restaurants. Very Impressed!!!

The hotel was very nice. We have stayed at the Renaissance in Fort Lauderdale, FL before, and this one is very similar. Great service and a good night sleep. Our work group utilized the conference rooms in the hotel, which was very convenient as that meant no need for a rental car. Great stay!!!

Room Tip: As for a room overlooking the stadium, they gave me one for the same price as a regular room.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

My fiance (a diehard Patriots fan) and I stayed here Wednesday-Friday because we were in town from Canada for the New England Patriots vs. New York Jets home opener.

We took our time researching many hotels in the Boston and Foxboro area and decided on the Renaissance Boston Hotel & Spa at Patriot Place because of the good reviews, beautiful photographs and more importantly the walking distance it was to Gillette Stadium, Pro Shop and The Hall.

We were a little uneasy about the cost but that went away once we arrived.

The staff were exceptionally friendly, not just at the front desk but throughout the hotel.
The hotel was spotless and I know when I walked in the lobby, I felt like I was at a modern, fairly upscale hotel.
We had a chance to try breakfast(room service) and dinner down at the restaurant, both delicious.
More important, the room. I loved our room. It didn't feel like your typical hotel, it was much more "homey" and that is what I was hoping for. I felt at home and I felt comfortable.
The bed at the Renaissance Boston Hotel & Spa at Patriot Place has ruined all other beds for me. I have never been so comfortable before and I had the most amazing sleeps in that bed.

I would recommend this hotel to any New England fan and if it is in your budget, atleast once, upgrade your room to have the Gillette Stadium View, such a beautiful thing to go to bed to and wake up to.

We are so glad we decided to stay here and will stay here again when we come back for future Patriot games.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Renaissance Boston Hotel at Patriot Place? Share your experiences!