“Great Hotel - Great Location” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Foxboro
Chatham, Massachusetts
“Great Hotel - Great Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Stayed here three nights for a conference at Gillette Stadium across the parking lot and could not have been better. Very comfortable beds in extremely well appointed rooms with great bathrooms. Connected to Patriot Place with numerous bars, restaurants and shop in all price ranges. Staff was more than helpful with every request that I had from front desk to the bartenders. Hopefully I get to stay here again maybe for game or another conference.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Nashua, New Hampshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Had the opportunity to attend a Patriots game vs Tampa Bay and stay at the Renaissance Patriot Place overnight. Great location, within a 5 minute walk to and from Gillette Staidum. Rooms are tremendously kept clean and my bathroom was large.

In addition, the location is right next to Patriots Place so if you want to shop, that is also possible.

The only issue I had was the price when I registered earlier in Sept for game night, which was over $400. I saw the same room offering the night before for $399. Had the buffet breakfast on my day out and was plentiful.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Minnetonka, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

I stayed at the Renaissance Patriot Place this past Monday as part of a work event. Flew into Boston and Patriot Place was about a 45 minute cab ride from there. The area reminds me of National Harbor in Maryland just North of Washington DC. Nice Hotel, wonderful shopping, and Gillette Stadium right across the parking lot. It was so easy to leave the hotel and walk to areas of interest, whether it be shopping, restaurants, the movie theater, or the Patriot's football stadium. I was able to walk right up to the stadium gates and take some nice pictures. Also, stopped at the Stadium pro shop for some Patriots gear as souvineers for my wife and daughter. As a Minnesota Vikings fan, the Vikings sure could use a new stadium like this, and the surrounding area is so nicely developed with shopping and restaurants. Very Impressed!!!

The hotel was very nice. We have stayed at the Renaissance in Fort Lauderdale, FL before, and this one is very similar. Great service and a good night sleep. Our work group utilized the conference rooms in the hotel, which was very convenient as that meant no need for a rental car. Great stay!!!

Room Tip: As for a room overlooking the stadium, they gave me one for the same price as a regular room.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

My fiance (a diehard Patriots fan) and I stayed here Wednesday-Friday because we were in town from Canada for the New England Patriots vs. New York Jets home opener.

We took our time researching many hotels in the Boston and Foxboro area and decided on the Renaissance Boston Hotel & Spa at Patriot Place because of the good reviews, beautiful photographs and more importantly the walking distance it was to Gillette Stadium, Pro Shop and The Hall.

We were a little uneasy about the cost but that went away once we arrived.

The staff were exceptionally friendly, not just at the front desk but throughout the hotel.
The hotel was spotless and I know when I walked in the lobby, I felt like I was at a modern, fairly upscale hotel.
We had a chance to try breakfast(room service) and dinner down at the restaurant, both delicious.
More important, the room. I loved our room. It didn't feel like your typical hotel, it was much more "homey" and that is what I was hoping for. I felt at home and I felt comfortable.
The bed at the Renaissance Boston Hotel & Spa at Patriot Place has ruined all other beds for me. I have never been so comfortable before and I had the most amazing sleeps in that bed.

I would recommend this hotel to any New England fan and if it is in your budget, atleast once, upgrade your room to have the Gillette Stadium View, such a beautiful thing to go to bed to and wake up to.

We are so glad we decided to stay here and will stay here again when we come back for future Patriot games.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Guttenberg, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I chose this hotel because I was in town for my cousin's wedding, which took place at Gillette Stadium right next door. I stayed Friday-Saturday, and was pretty comfortable the whole time. The location was perfect - not only was it right next to the venue of the wedding, there were also plenty of restaurants and shops at Patriot Place, and I was really glad that it was so convenient. On the day of the wedding, I was planning to wear a spaghetti strap dress, but the weather was a bit chilly, and I had forgotten to pack a cover-up to keep myself warm. So I walked over to one of the shops and bought a pretty shawl for $10. In terms of food, there was a Dunkin Donuts, an ice cream/fro-yo shop (Awesome Coffee Khalua Brownie ice cream!), a gourmet pizza place, Five Guys Burger, a Trader Joe, etc. There is something for everybody. I had dinner at the hotel restaurant because I got in pretty late on Friday night. Had the seared scallops and a glass of wine, and I think the quality is pretty decent.
In terms of the room: It was pretty huge for a standard room. I had a comfortable king sized bed, the closet and bathroom are large as well. I was pleased that for once, there were enough hangers in the closet, as well as plenty of counter space for my toiletries. The one downside I noticed was that lighting in the bathroom was dim, which made applying make-up pretty challenging. Thankfully there was a full-length mirror with in the room, and good amount of natural light coming through the window.
I didn't use the spa, the gym or the pool, and also didn't use the wi-fi, so I cannot comment on those. There were no games or concerts going on during my stay, and I noticed that it was quiet.
Overall I would recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Renaissance is the hipper and more stylish full service hotel option under the Marriott brand and this Renaissance perfectly captures that feeling. Rooms are very contemporary and upscale here; nice and big glass showers too. I did not get a chance to try out the food in their Concierge Lounge (available to Marriott Rewards Gold and Platinum members), but it seemed nice. Service is friendly and it is adjacent to Gillette Stadium (my room rate was reasonable, but I imagine room rates are high during NFL season).

Pros: Great rooms (comfortable, contemporary and upscale), free parking, friendly service, location is very convenient if you are in this area to watch the Patriots play

Cons: Limited availability (rooms do not seem to be available for a lot of weekends), a long drive to get to Boston, depending on what is going on, room rates can be high

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of Gillette Stadium
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Nice friendly service, super comfortable beds, nice size rooms. The location is a bit out of the way but with the silver line stop right across the street it's not an issue. Plenty of restaurants around and in 15 minutes you're in the heart of Boston.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Renaissance Boston Hotel at Patriot Place? Share your experiences!