Save Saved
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #2 of 5 hotels in Foxboro
“Just OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Room was nice but not as clean as it should be for the price!Walls had some unknown stuff on them and there was hair on the bathroom floor all over. Beds are OK a little small not true queens more like full size. Breakfast was good. It is the location that we come for and that is the #1 draw for us being right at Patriots Place! The worst part was the amount of parties in the lobby and the hotel! The lobby is off limits too much due to the amount of social events they hold there and we were kept up on Saturday night because the Hotel allows drunk loud party guest to be placed on the top floor with guest who want to sleep. It took three calls before it was resolved at 2 AM. I clearly don't understand why they do not book these types of guest on the first floor where the people at the front desk would then hear them and can monitor them instead they let the other guest have to deal with them!!

Room Tip: Do not get a room that has a room adjoning divider door ask if there is any part groups book and on...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

234 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
San Luis Potosi, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

This time I was traveling with my wife and my 7 year old son, and we have a nice surprise to find a really nice hotel, with amazing friendly people from the check in to the check out, an excellent staff (special recognition to Roxanne in the front desk and to Vic in the restaurant).
A pretty amazing new hotel, perfect rooms, finally I have some nice sleep avoiding those extra soft beds very common in hotels, clean and new bathrooms, nice and confortable club level lounge.
Breakfast was excellent at the hotel restaurant.
Thanks to all the staff and congratulations to the Hotel for the Staff and service, taking care of each guest in their personal issues.
I am sure I will be back.
Shopping areas walking in the patriot place mall or 10 minute drive to the outlet mall.
Thanks again.
Ivan.

Room Tip: Great view to the Gillette Stadium.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

I have stayed at the Renaissance for the past 3 years for work. During my relocation to the area, I spent 60 consecutive days at the hotel so I got to know the staff. By far, the best hotel staff I have ever experienced! Being a platinum marriott guy I see plenty of hotels and this group is absolutely the best. From the time you check in with Ashley, Amanda(s), Roxanne, Fayth, Erik to breakfast with Debbie (or Elias) and deserts with Nicole, these people are amazing. When I am there, I feel like family. Ashley and Amanda are great managers and they made me feel welcome. Amanda was extremely helpful scheduling and I really enjoyed our conversations. I would stay at the Renaissance Patriot Place any time. Any hotel can have nice decor, fancy dining, and a pool... but its the people that help you enjoy your stay. Wish they had a Hot Tub (Sorry Ashley!!)
One small side story... My wife was 8 months pregnant when I was staying there and everyone would ask how she was doing. The interest of all the staff was very nice. When I left, I got a card from Debbie wishing us the best with our new child. It was so simple, and so unassuming... but so meaningful. She is a great asset to the company. Ashley even sent me an email to find out if it was a boy or a girl! I could go on and on. Dont look anywhere else. Stay at the Renaissance. - Ben

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Basking Ridge, NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

As usual, we had a huge Pokemon tournament at Gillette Stadium. (Which btw, blows my own Giants Stadium out of the water - wow!) Anyway, along with the stadium and Patriot Place, we stayed at the hotel on the grounds which is the Renaissance. I managed to get a great rate at $189 per night compared to $219-$249 that our other friends were getting. It could be due to the fact that I booked this MONTHS in advance and not just a couple of weeks earlier. For $189, we had a great stay. The hotel is lovely, the restaurant has really fantastic sirloin and homemade pizza ($7 for kids meal with fresh pizza!!) and the rooms were very comfortable. The only thing I didn't like was that our lamp shade looked out of place in the room (ugly and used) compared with the rest of the room.
Oh, do NOT use their internet though. Slow and expensive. Gillette Stadium offered us free wi-fi so we went with that when we were in their facilities. Otherwise, we just used our own plans for the internet as that was cheaper than what the Renaissance was offering.
We did not go into the pool but it seemed fine and there were lots of people using it. And unfortunately, I did not get a chance to check out the spa. We stayed for 2-night and the beds were comfortable, although I would have liked larger pillows.
Again, very nice stay and fantastic food (a bit pricey but so much tastier than what they have at Patriot Place.)
Huge tip: Do NOT buy into the Concierge Lounge level on the weekends!!! They close it each weekend and only open it during the week.

Room Tip: Huge tip: Do NOT buy into the Concierge Lounge level on the weekends!!! They close it each weekend...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Essex, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Erik was patient and creative in solving a few glitches during my check-in. He helped me find appropriate and interesting activities in the area for my college kids and also had suggestions for my professional and family dining needs. His patience and cheerful manner set the tone for a great stay. Thank you, Erik - You made me want to stay at Renaissance again!

Room Tip: When you have a problem, instead of complaining, be part of the solution - be reasonable but speak u...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Brewster, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

I have stayed here three different times for a yearly conference. I really like the location and the cleanliness of the hotel. The rooms are nice, modern, clean and comfortable. I find it to be unfortunate that the hotel charges $10.95 per day for in room interent access. That to me is a huge downside for a hotel. Also, this would not be a hotel I would take my young children to because it is fancier. Patriot Place is well set-up so that you can walk to a number of restaurants, stores and the stadium is right there. If you are looking for a high-end, kid free hotel, then this will work fine. Otherwise, you will probably want to look elsewhere.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I've stayed here 2 times and the place is very clean, great views of the stadium. The bed and pillows were nice, the room was big and the bathrooms were nice. There are plenty of bars/restaurants to choose from and it is nice on a warm summer night to hang out at the outdoor bar. We had breakfast at the hotel because it was included in our package and the meal was good.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Renaissance Boston Hotel & Spa at Patriot Place? Share your experiences!