“Nice location” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Skipjack's Foxboro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 62 Restaurants in Foxboro
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Doing business, Romantic, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Route One
Livingston, United Kingdom
“Nice location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

Business meal here one night when I was over. We had one of the private rooms, the restaurant looked busy too. Staff were very busy but services was still good, they were also polite and helpful. Food was good, I am not a great seafood person and ordered one of their steaks, it was very nice.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Carmel, New York
“Great restaurant at Patriot Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

We were looking for a place to have lunch at Patriot Place after attending a football camp. We are a bit limited because I have to eat gluten free. Seafood is usually a safe bet, this restaurant even had a gluten free menu. My 17 year old and husband loved the seafood combo with crab cakes, swordfish and shrimp. Nice surprise in an open air mall!

Visited June 2014
Foxboro, Massachusetts
“Best Seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

I can't get enough of this place. Best Seafood I have ever had, bar none. You can't go wrong with any dish here. All the food is always cooked perfectly. The Gingered Sea Bass is the most tender and buttery fish you will ever eat. My second favorite there is the Wasabi Crusted Salmon - it is not spicy at all, just the right amount. Pete, your host and manager will make sure you have a wonderful dinner. For those non-seafood eaters, there is ample delicious chicken and steak meals to choose from. I have probably eaten at Skipjack's (all locations) over a hundred times and have never been disappointed!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Santa Cruz, California
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

My husband and I were there for lunch. Our food was great. I had the fish and chips, he had the sliders. Given that it was lunch and the place was basically empty I think our server could have been more friendly, she did her job though which I guess is what should be expected. It would have been nice if she'd been friendly and moved with a sense of urgency.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Return Visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

We returned for Sunday Brunch on 5/18 and had a much better experience. Going at 11am (instead of 10am) meant the jazz band was already playing and the restaurant was busier, with more atmosphere. Food and service were what we would expect. An enjoyable family experience.

• Visited May 2014