“A Great Choice” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Skipjack's Foxboro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 61 restaurants in Foxboro
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Route One
Norfolk, Massachusetts
“A Great Choice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

A little pricey but appropriate for the restaurant and the location. We have been here on several occasions and have always enjoyed our meal. There is always something good to choose from on the menu. We will keep coming back.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

73% Recommend
North Attleboro, Massachusetts
“Great Food, Good Decor, Interesting Music Choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I really enjoyed my recent trip to Skipjack's at Patriot's Place. I went with 5 of my girl friends for sushi at about 7 PM and had no wait. The sushi was the best I have ever had (that's saying a lot because I consider myself a sushi consoeur). We also all really enjoyed our various drinks from wine to fruity drinks. The ambiance inside Skipjack's is really well decorated and our waiter knew the menu like the back of his hand. We all really enjoyed our experience and meal. My only comment is that they play very top 40s music. My friends and I are all in our 20s and found this enjoyable, but I could see older clientele being turned off by this.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boston (well, an hour south)
“Lovely lunch outdoors”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

My friend and I had a lovely lunch at this restaurant. We ate the shrimp burger and crab cake. Both were good choices. Prices are a little more expensive, but it was such a nice day to sit outdoors! Our waiter was helpful in helping us decide between a few choices.

Visited May 2012
Massachusetts
“disapointment”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

Food was very average and overpriced. Service was even worse...would never go back.

Visited November 2011
MA
“Fabulous Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

It was pretty quite when we arrived at 6pm on Sunday but started to quickly pickup shortly after we arrived. Staff were fine could have been a bit more friendly. The food however was delicious!
We both had the Skipjacks combination which had jumbo shrimp which were very large and very good. The swordfish in skipjacks seasonings was out of this world and the crab cakes were all crab. Better than the crab cakes I had in Baltimore Maryland at the Crab House. All served on a bed of nicely sauteed spinach with just the right amount of garlic. It is a 45 minute drive for us but we will definitely return.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Skipjack's Foxboro? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Skipjack's Foxboro, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.