“Way, way overpriced...” 2 of 5 stars

Cross street: Gillette Stadium
Norfolk, Massachusetts
“Way, way overpriced...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012 via mobile

When I pay $12 for a glass of wine, I would like to have more than a mouthful. Same goes for "tapas" plates. They call it "tastings" cause that's all you get and though they leave you wanting more - all the money in your pocketbook is gone and you can't afford anything else... A very big disappointment for a place that could do a lot more.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Raleigh, NC
“Nice Restaurant, Great Service, Okay Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I hosted a bachelorette party here and used their wine room which is separated from the main dinning room by a curtain. We had 13 people in that room and it would have fit 14 comfortably. The staff was very accommodating, they allowed me to bring in balloons and decorations for the party. Our server was great and very entertaining during the dinner party. The food was nothing to rave about for the prices, but it was okay for the occassion.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Cape Cod, MA
“The best place to go for wine flights.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

Don't know what kind of wine to try & don't want to spend the $ on a glass or a bottle. Then try on of their 8 flights of wine. Each flight gives you 3 tastings, and give you a piece of paper that gives you info on the wines, and a place where you can take notes. Best of all, you can bring home the flight paper & add it to your next wine to buy @ the store next time. They do have a meat board & a cheese board, but not a combo. I recommend that they come up with a combo of meats and cheese. The wine list was very full of varieties to broken down in categories. So if you like wine and not sure what you want, or try a few different types; then Tastings is the place to visit.

South Carolina
“It got to eat the things I only ever see on tv”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

I am not an actual foodie, I just live vicariously through Food Network. Tastings gave me a chance to actually eat the stuff I see on tv. I did the wine and menu tasting - 5 courses, 5 wines. I thoroughly enjoyed every bite. I ate things I would never have been brave enough to order as a single course- like bone marrow (it was great!). The pace was perfect and the waitstaff attentive. My husband is less adventurous and had a burger. He is still talking about how awesome the fries were. Overall, a great meal.

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Duxbury, Vermont
“A true food experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2012

We were in Foxboro for the Sam Adam's Patriot Homebrew Competion which is held at Gillette Stadium. We really did not want fast food or chain food, and had read about Tastings online before we left. We were not really planning on doing a big meal, but we went in and ended up having one of our most memorable meals ever! On a Friday night, at bit early, we were quickly seated by Jim (I think) who was also our waiter. Faced with an extensive wine list and menu we took the easy way out and opted for the Chef's Menu, with wine pairings. The chef, George, came to our table to find out our likes and dislikes. What we were presented with was nothing short of magical. The food was amazing, and the wine pairings were perfect. The service was spot on. The entire evening was more than we ever bargained on! Can't wait till we are back in the Foxboro area again!

• Visited January 2012