“Great food for the price & excellent servers” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
New Milford, Connecticut
“Great food for the price & excellent servers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

We go here a couple times a year when we go to Patriot Stadium for training camp. The food is always good, the servers are always friendly and it is definitely worth the price! Love their buffalo clucks and fries!

Visited May 2012

Boston Ma
“Fast Sit Down Eating”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

I always go to red robins anything I am looking for a quick sit down dinner. Its almost a cross between a fast food retaurant and a sit down restaurant. Quick, easy affordable dinner and you are out the door. Great alternative If you don't want to do fast food restaurants.

Visited October 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great Hamburgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

Great restaurant and great burgers with a bar as well. I had never been to a Red Robin and assumed it was more of a lower end burger joint. I would recommend this restaurant. Reasonably priced and family oriented.

Visited November 2012
Boston
“good but double check your order”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Lives up to good taste Red Robin is known for. I only get take out and twice received onions when requesting no onions. They were super strong onions that have killed the burger for me. Fries are only a handful in the takeout box. But, that is consistent with the Nashua NH RR I have been to. Friendly bartender. Burgers are cooked perfectly, really nicely seasoned. You know it's Red Robin.

Visited November 2012
Cumberland, Rhode Island
“Second screwing @ Red Robin Foxborough”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

On November 11th, 2012, we went to Red Robin for supper. I ordered my usual, apple harvest chicken salad and my wife ordered the same. The salads both came without the bread that always comes with that meal. I complained to my server and requested a manager. The manager came over, apologised then said the meal will be taken care of. I was not looking to have a free meal, all I wanted was the issue to be taken care of. Well, it was, then some. Ten days later, today, the 20th of November, 2012, not only did the salad, same as last time, come with no bread, but no salad dressing either, I demanded a manager. This manager was less than professional in the way my issue was handled. Once I made my complaint known, the manager, brought over the bread, then later, the salad dressing. By now, the chicken was cold. I told the manager to take the entire salad away, I wanted a new salad made the right way. Totally unacceptable is what I said to the manager and that I will not step foot back in that establishment. The waitress was good, like the last one. Its the kitchen staff that needs to be either retrained or let go. The manager gave me a twenty five dollar gift card for the problems, but yet, took sixteen dollars off the bill, apparently for my salad and never informed me that was done until I read the bill and asked the waitress to explain the bill. Unprofessional, in my estimation of how the manger handled this.

• Visited November 2012