“Terrible dessert” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
New Hampshire
“Terrible dessert”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

We went into the Red Robin just for dessert and coffee. Sat at a table in the bar area and my husband ordered a 'hot' fudge sundae and I got the brownie with ice cream.

On the menu the brownie with ice cream is surrounded in a strawberry sauce. No problem, I love strawberries...unfortnately these were reconsitituted frozen stawberries and had no flavor (my husband tried one and said it tasted meaty in texture). Not only were they terrible but they had caused what I'm going to call 'strawberry water' to accumulate at the bottom of the bowl, soaking the bottom of the brownie. Yuck.

My husbands hot fudge sundae had about as little chocalate as possible in the very bottom of the glass it was served in, not hot..not on top of the ice cream and not good.

We've ate in a Red Robin once before (an actual meal) and never went back. When will we learn! There are plenty of other restaurants in Patriot Place...try someplace else.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Massachusetts
“Don't get the mac and cheese”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

The burgers are pretty decent. We liked them. Don't ever get the mac and cheese. I ordered it and what I got was a bowl of plain pasta with a glob of what looked like cheez whiz on top. When I think about it my stomach turns. If you go for the burgers I don't think you will be disappointed because they are pretty good but that's pretty much all.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Norfolk, Massachusetts
“Ooh... Please let me order rare if I want it..:”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012 via mobile

Gourmet beef that you can't get less than medium well. To me that's not worth it. I expect it at McDonald's or five brothers , but a "gourmet" chain that doesn't trust their meet enough to serve less than medium well.... Guess they don't trust it that much... At least you can order a beer to wash the tasteless burger down.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Middleboro, Massachusetts
“Bad burgers”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

not too good. service so so. over cooked. all red robins are the same boring food.

Visited July 2012
Norfolk, Massachusetts
“Ok for burgers, apps are huge”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

This is a pretty standard chain burger. They try and fancy them up with a bunch of additions and custom burgers, but all that does is cover up the fact that the burger really has no real beef taste. I ordered the jalapeno burger it had the vinegary kick of the pickled jalapenos but no real heat. The endless French fries is pretty much a gimmick since the steak fries are pretty big and I rarely order a second round. The apps are all pretty much fried and tasty (onion ring tower is delicious). Portions are huge. Waitress was very professional and attentive. Pretty good place to bring kids.

Visited March 2012