“Bdubs” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Lexington, Kentucky
“Bdubs”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The restaurant was very busy so I decided to sit at the bar. My order was taken in a quick efficient manner. I ordered some wings and so did my brother. The wings took 30 minutes to arrive which was a little disappointing. The server did ask if we were ok but never said anything about the wait time. The wings did come out fresh and delicious. The only draw back was the long wait.

Visited October 2013

“Take Out Issues”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

I always enjoy dinning in at the bar or in the seating area, however, the last three out of four take out orders have been wrong on the plus side the order has always been correct with out question quickly its just not fun to get home and have to go back

boston
“Always a Fun Time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Your destination for Sunday during Football season! So many TVs and games to choose from. Let's pair that with great wings and fries, you have yourself the best Sunday ever!

Visited October 2013
Lunenburg, Massachusetts
“Wings, trivia and beer.... how can you go wrong??????”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

This visit was a birthday outing for my daughter..... This facility was fantastic and attentive to
our every need. My daughter was in it for the trivia playing but the rest of us enjoyed everything
else. The wait staff was tops... the wings came in a wide variety, along with the different
styles of beer. Nachos were the appetizer of choice.... not quite enough for us, but the wings
made up the rest.... They did give my daughter a complimentary bday cake.... it was great.

Nothing but good things for this location.

• Visited March 2013