We had a great stay at the Red Horse Inn! Perfect spot for young people trying to see a lot in the area without a car and on a budget. The inn is in walking distance from the Island Queen ferry to Martha's Vineyard and a short walk from the trolley into downtown Falmouth and Woods Hole. You can also walk to the Falmouth Heights Beach very easily. There are some great seafood restaurants in walking distance as well (fantastic fried shrimp at the Falmouth Raw Bar). Cindy in the office was a great resource for us with great info about the area and lots of maps/brochures. The room itself was perfectly clean and very pretty. Ours had both a ceiling fan and an air conditioner, it was a pleasant surprise to have both. We never made it to the breakfast since it stops at 10am and we slept in, but the garden and barn where it was held looked very pretty and comfortable. We had a wonderful stay and would highly recommend the Red Horse Inn!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the best of Falmouth. The Red Horse Inn is ideally located on Falmouth Heights Road next to Falmouth Harbor. We are the closest hotel to the Island Queen ferry which makes day trips to Martha's Vineyard a breeze. Falmouth Heights Beach is at the end of our street and wonderful shopping and dining are also a short walk away. Come stay with us for your Cape Cod Vacation. Let us be your hosts on beautiful Cape Cod! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Red Horse Inn - Falmouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Horse Inn - Falmouth Hotel Falmouth
- Red Horse Hotel Falmouth
- Red Horse Motel Falmouth
- Red Horse Inn - Falmouth MA - Cape Cod