First off let me say Cindy (the proprietor) is a wonderful host and made our stay that much more enjoyable!! We had the pleasure of booking there for 3 days of a 2 week Cape vacation and those 3 days were the best part of our stay,the Inn is very clean and the rooms are a great value,throw in fee breakfast everyday and Cindy's great personality and you have a winner. The Red Horse is walking distance to Falmouth Main St shopping and the ferry is right across the street and if you plan on heading over to The Vineyard buy your tickets from Cindy save a few dollars per ticket and $20.00 on the ferry parking fee by leaving your car @ your room.We highly recommend The Red Horse Inn for your short or long stay in the Falmouth area tell Cindy The Farleys sent ya.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the best of Falmouth. The Red Horse Inn is ideally located on Falmouth Heights Road next to Falmouth Harbor. We are the closest hotel to the Island Queen ferry which makes day trips to Martha's Vineyard a breeze. Falmouth Heights Beach is at the end of our street and wonderful shopping and dining are also a short walk away. Come stay with us for your Cape Cod Vacation. Let us be your hosts on beautiful Cape Cod! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Red Horse Inn - Falmouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Horse Inn - Falmouth Hotel Falmouth
- Red Horse Hotel Falmouth
- Red Horse Motel Falmouth
- Red Horse Inn - Falmouth MA - Cape Cod