Out experience of The Red Horse was a really nicely appointed and clean motel with a very friendly and helpful Manageress in Cindy. We stayed in an upstairs family room - 2 double beds. We used it to travel on the ferry to Oaks Bluff Martha's Vineyard. Cindy sold us our ferry tickets which saves time. Our room was big enough to open all four of our cases in without unpacking so that was ideal for us. Continental breakfast is very good so an all round good value and pleasant stay. Would defininetly use it again.
The Flying Bridge restaurant ( unrelated but where we ate on the first night ) was very big and is a bit of a scrum
- Also Known As:
- Red Horse Inn - Falmouth Hotel Falmouth
- Red Horse Inn - Falmouth Hotel
- Red Horse Hotel Falmouth
- Red Horse Motel Falmouth
- Red Horse Inn - Falmouth MA - Cape Cod
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the best of Falmouth. The Red Horse Inn is ideally located on Falmouth Heights Road next to Falmouth Harbor. We are the closest hotel to the Island Queen ferry which makes day trips to Martha's Vineyard a breeze. Falmouth Heights Beach is at the end of our street and wonderful shopping and dining are also a short walk away. Come stay with us for your Cape Cod Vacation. Let us be your hosts on beautiful Cape Cod! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Red Horse Inn - Falmouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.