We have stayed at this hotel every time we have come to the Cape for the past three summers including this one. It's a clean and dependable hotel with friendly staff and a decent restaurant where we have breakfast. We have never had dinner there and there is a small bar area with a TV. The hotel also has an indoor heated pool.
The location is close to all the major grocery stores and restaurants in Falmouth center as well as a quick 3 mile/15 drive to Old silver beach which is our goto beach.
The hotel is not cheap during the high season, but rates seem to be in line with other summer rates in the Cape.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Falmouth/Cape Cod is located minutes from downtown Falmouth, ferries to Martha's Vineyard, Mass Military Reservation, Shinig Sea Bike Path, several Local Beaches, 6 Golf Courses, Woods Hole Oceanagraphic Institute and Famouth Hospital. Whether you are traveling for business or leisure, we have many amenities at the hotel for everyone to enjoy. KC Steak & Seafood is open daily for breakfast and dinner, don't forget to inquire about Kids Eat Free program. Complimentary wireless internet, indoor heated saline pool and fitness area, free parking, guest laundry, pay per movies and arcade room for the kids. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Falmouth Hotel Falmouth
- Falmouth Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth MA