The rooms have been updated. Very Clean, beds were firm. AC worked well - no fan in the bathroom, so steam build up was a problem. Refridgerator, ice machine kept the wing entrances very warm, but the the machine did not quit providing ice. Easy access to Stop & Shop on street that was one block from the main street (which made driving less stop and go).
We went to the Resturant during the finals of the Soccer match - and it took 40 minutes for us to get our food. We were the only ones in the resturant - a sign we noticed, but didn't heed. We wished we had given it more attention.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Falmouth/Cape Cod is located minutes from downtown Falmouth, ferries to Martha's Vineyard, Mass Military Reservation, Shinig Sea Bike Path, several Local Beaches, 6 Golf Courses, Woods Hole Oceanagraphic Institute and Famouth Hospital. Whether you are traveling for business or leisure, we have many amenities at the hotel for everyone to enjoy. KC Steak & Seafood is open daily for breakfast and dinner, don't forget to inquire about Kids Eat Free program. Complimentary wireless internet, indoor heated saline pool and fitness area, free parking, guest laundry, pay per movies and arcade room for the kids. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Falmouth Hotel Falmouth
- Falmouth Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth MA