I come back every few years and love it. This year we had a family reunion here - people from all over the country. My husband and I had a lovely ocean-view room with a balcony. My husband's brother had an older room with no view, so he was not as pleased. But such a fun hotel - beach, pools, restaurants, band, wedding (to which we had a front row seat from our balcony). Bring your bikes - lovely areas to explore. My only advice - Lose the tacky wrist bracelets. Yes, I understand people sneak on your property to use the facilities, but for God's sake, stop! Please. Mine went right into the trash.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel is located on one of the most beautiful beaches on Cape Cod. Just 70 miles from Boston, Sea Crest Beach Hotel is perfect for a wedding, reunion, corporate event, or just that perfect Cape Cod vacation, Sea Crest Beach Hotel on Old Sliver Beach will make your time on Cape Cod memorable. Sit by our outdoor saline pool, lie on our pristine, white sand, beach overlooking Buzzards Bay, go windsurfing, swimming, or just relax with a good book. The Sea Crest Beach Hotel is Cape Cod’s finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Sea Crest Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort
- Sea Crest Falmouth Ma
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod