After checking out of another Falmouth establishment, due to poor room quality, we decided to try and find the Sea Crest. And we were not disappointed by this decision. First we were warmly greeted by Lauren at the front desk, unlike the other place we left. Then we were told they could check us in, we were relieved. Then happiness set in from every direction there after. The cozy, clean room with a sea view was delightful. The inviting indoor pool/Jacuzzi was relaxing. Red's restaurant was friendly and had decent faire. What wasn't there to enjoy? Well a few minor things such as the bathrooms could use makeovers. But overall it was a lovely stay and there weren't any unpleasant surprises. We will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel is located on one of the most beautiful beaches on Cape Cod. Just 70 miles from Boston, Sea Crest Beach Hotel is perfect for a wedding, reunion, corporate event, or just that perfect Cape Cod vacation, Sea Crest Beach Hotel on Old Sliver Beach will make your time on Cape Cod memorable. Sit by our outdoor saline pool, lie on our pristine, white sand, beach overlooking Buzzards Bay, go windsurfing, swimming, or just relax with a good book. The Sea Crest Beach Hotel is Cape Cod’s finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, getaroom.com, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Sea Crest Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort
- Sea Crest Falmouth Ma
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod