Attended a wedding and stayed overnight. We had an ocean view room-not very big, but we had had one of the most scenic views that we've experienced in the Falmouth area of Cape Cod. Also a nice deck which overlooked the pool and the beach. Wonderful, classy and caring staff made our stay very enjoyable. Our only real issue was the heater in the room. Every time it came on, it was so noisy that it woke my wife and I several times during the night. The food was fantastic, though pricey. We, however, didn't mind paying a little more because the food and service were excellent. Prices are fairly steep, but what a great spot to hide for a weekend or just a relaxing getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel is located on one of the most beautiful beaches on Cape Cod. Just 70 miles from Boston, Sea Crest Beach Hotel is perfect for a wedding, reunion, corporate event, or just that perfect Cape Cod vacation, Sea Crest Beach Hotel on Old Sliver Beach will make your time on Cape Cod memorable. Sit by our outdoor saline pool, lie on our pristine, white sand, beach overlooking Buzzards Bay, go windsurfing, swimming, or just relax with a good book. The Sea Crest Beach Hotel is Cape Cod’s finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sea Crest Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort
- Sea Crest Falmouth Ma
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod