This was our second stay at the Sea Crest, and there will definitely be many more. The newly renovated beachfront rooms are comfortable, clean and simple ... decorated best by the amazing sunsets to be seen from your balcony/patio. Every member of the staff that we have encountered has been eager to make our stay wonderful and has seemed genuinely friendly and helpful (without the forced frozen smiles of staffers at so many other properties). The food has been wonderful, and I often daydream of the fresh-made waffles with homemade whipped cream that are served at breakfast. Wonderful location. Beautiful beach. Beach waitservice during the summer. This is the only New England location to so remind us of the Caribbean. Terrific!
- Also Known As:
- Sea Crest Falmouth
- Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort
- Sea Crest Falmouth Ma
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel is located on one of the most beautiful beaches on Cape Cod. Just 70 miles from Boston, Sea Crest Beach Hotel is perfect for a wedding, reunion, corporate event, or just that perfect Cape Cod vacation, Sea Crest Beach Hotel on Old Sliver Beach will make your time on Cape Cod memorable. Sit by our outdoor saline pool, lie on our pristine, white sand, beach overlooking Buzzards Bay, go windsurfing, swimming, or just relax with a good book. The Sea Crest Beach Hotel is Cape Cod’s finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Sea Crest Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.