We have stayed at Sea Crest for 30+ years and have tolerated it becoming increasingly more run down each visit because we love the beach so much. Happy to report its new renovations are lovely and the service was wonderful, too! They no longer serve dinner in the main dining room (reserved for functions) but we had a fantastic (though pricey) breakfast there. Waiters were especially friendly and very prompt. Food was delicious!
The rooms are brand spanking new and luxurious (a little pricey there,too, but it's location makes it worth the cost.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel is located on one of the most beautiful beaches on Cape Cod. Just 70 miles from Boston, Sea Crest Beach Hotel is perfect for a wedding, reunion, corporate event, or just that perfect Cape Cod vacation, Sea Crest Beach Hotel on Old Sliver Beach will make your time on Cape Cod memorable. Sit by our outdoor saline pool, lie on our pristine, white sand, beach overlooking Buzzards Bay, go windsurfing, swimming, or just relax with a good book. The Sea Crest Beach Hotel is Cape Cod’s finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sea Crest Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort
- Sea Crest Falmouth Ma
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel Falmouth, MA - Cape Cod