“very nice” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 22 Hotels in Falmouth
New York City, New York
“very nice”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2011

was a nice hotel, nothing special. it is exactly how they describe it on their website. there is no pool but you have access to their 2 other pools at their 2 other locations which are very very nice.

Room Tip: tell them you want a room specifically over looking the harbor.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Waterford, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2011

This was our fist trip to the Cape & we loved it. Our choice in hotels was the best part. Our room was beautiful & lacked nothing, including very soft sheets & thick towels, which is important to me. The staff, ESPECIALLY TIM, treated us like family. We had booked three
nights & wanted to stay a fourth. We had a prolem with our travel club (Club Navigo) but
Tim was so accommodating & worked it all out for us. We will be back!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Canton, Massachusetts
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2011

I recently booked a room at the Harborwalk Resort in Falmouth. After I recieved my comfirmation number and my credit was charged a deposit. I received a short email saying that the resort was overbooked and they were canceling my guaranteed reservation. I tried to call both Inn Season Resort and I was put on hold for 15 minutes plus. When I finally got to speak with a representative I was told that I would have to call the resort directly. When I called the resort I spoke to woman named Kim at the front desk. She explained that she did not book the room and there was nothing she could do about the mistake. I asked to speak with the GM and she told he was not in and there was no other manger on duty. I left a message for the GM Tim Sieurin but he did not return my call. The next day after not hearing from him, I called him and he told he got my message but thought corporate had already called me back. He was as rude and unhelpful as his staff. I guess that’s the attitude they take towards customers when they make mistake. I’d sleep in a tent before I would stay at one of their properties.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Halifax, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2011

Our room was updated to highend furniture, countertops, faucets etc. The location was perfect to travel all over Cape Cod and Martha's Vineyard. It has a perfect view of the harbour full of many different boats and the ferry to the islands is just outside the door. The staff were extremely helpful and were so pleaseant to deal with. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: Ask for an updated room with unobstructed view ofr
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Falmouth, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2011

Right on the Harbor near downtown. Great place to leave for Martha's Vineyard or see the rest of Cape Cod. Great many restaurants nearby.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Meriden, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2011

After reading so many poor reviews, I was skeptical about my vacation exchange. Once there, all my worries were put to rest. The hotel has been renovated and it's cozy. The staff was very friendly. The hotel was clean and they did their best to make sure we were happy. I can't say what the area on the hotel side is like but the vacation club owner side was great. They were a best western at some point and I believe they kept some of the bedding but other than that, they did a good job remodeling. I would love to visit again.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
Middleboro, Massachusetts
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2011

We too received a call from a contest that we entered at the motorhome show in Boston. We had won a 4 day/3 night stay at over 90 resorts countrywide along with a $40 gift certificate for dinner. They also booked us for a stay at the Harborwalk Resort in Falmouth the night before our presentation. We knew this was timeshare so we decided to play along. The hotel was old and smelly but we stayed (it was only for one night). We had a few laughs thinking that they would put us in a place like this and expect us to buy a timeshare, NOT! WE went to their presentation in the morning and asked questions (like we were interested?), NOT! After spending 2 hours with them we left with a dinner certificate for $40 and our stay, but not at their resorts (thank god!). The gift was that we could select from over 90 different Ramada Inns. I don't know if you have ever stayed at a Ramada Inn lately but it would be comparable to a Days Inn (if you know what I mean). Well, we enjoyed our gift certificate and had a nice dinner at the Quarterdeck Restaurant in Falmouth. Our timeshare experience was a fun experiment and guess what? We didn't buy a timeshare!

Room Tip: There are not good rooms. Only the model.
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to InnSeason Harborwalk Resort? Share your experiences!