“Really, really good!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #35 of 148 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cape Cod
“Really, really good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

My husband and I went to Celestino's after hearing some rave reviews from friends.
We have frequented this restaurant through the years when it was under different ownerships
and wanted to give the new owners a try. Oh my goodness. We were very pleased with everything. We sat at the bar and our waitress/bartender was, I believe, Vanna. Very friendly, talkative and most efficient. She has been our waitress at another local restaurant and has always been so attentive. Celestino's is fortunate to have her on board. I ordered the Bouillabaisse and my husband got the Bolongesee. They were both absolutely delicious. Next time I am going to try the Chicken Saltimbocca. A gentleman next to us had that and it looked fabulous.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

holliston
“Excellent - great new restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

First time, everything was excellent. Party of 4; Moroccan Lamb and Swordfish was had by each couple and shared by each couple. Everyone had only superlative comments about both. The house special Merlot was excellent. As an FYI, without tip our bill per couple was $100 per couple and worth every penny.

My wife said "best swordfish" ever and that's saying a lot.

Restaurant is a keeper; it's new and I hope it's discovered by enough people to make it a mainstay in the area. It's only potential disadvantage might be its size, it's not a large restaurant but far superior to any in the area. Try it, you'll like it.

Boston
“Upscale breakfast in North Falmouth”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

We had been trying to have breakfast here for awhile, but earlier in the year they were only open Wed-Sun and we kept going on Mondays. Last week we finally made it after church & were surprised by the white tablecloths and menu. This is NOT diner food as evidenced by their selection of crepes and mimosas. The vegetable scramble was tasty and reasonably healthy. One oddity is that they only have one kind of bread for toast - country white which would never be my first choice since I prefer a dark rye or wheat. We thought the prices were a tad high for breakfast, especially their standard eggs. Service was pleasant and efficient and the place was not crowded on a Sunday which is surprising - not sure if it has not caught on yet or the prices and somewhat limited menu have deterred the masses. They end at 12 noon which is early on a weekend. No lunch, just dinner.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Boston, Massachusetts
“New place for locals!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

444 now under new ownership. Nice menu with a lot of variety. Atmosphere is friendly, wait staff fun. Menu has a nice assortment of choices at reasonable prices. Food is quite good, we'll be frequenting this place !

Visited July 2014
Hartford, Connecticut
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

I have been to Celestino's a half dozen times since it opened a few months ago. The food has been consistently excellent. Their food is creative and very fairly priced. The great thing is that I have never had to wait for a table, although as more people discover this gem, I expect this will not last for long.