Me and my friends went to this place as a graduation trip for one night camping and we loved it! We had so much fun everything was in close proxcimity and the people in the registration office were extremely helpful and nice. They advised some great sites to check out and overall everything was awesome and very memorable. My friends and I hope to go back to the capes for another trip in the future and this would be our go to spot for camping. I would definitely recommend people to go. The drive is straight forward and there are fun activities to do on the resort. The prices were great for camping during off season. For a bunch of college students this was very much affordable and worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High end five star rated campresort with 200 full hook-up sites for big rigs, tents and RVs. and 35 rental cabins and cottages. Three pools, Jacuzzi,beach, boats, gameroom, store, playground, basketball court, recreation center and more. Cable TV & WiFi. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Cape Cod Campresort And Cabins
- Cape Cod Campresort & Cabins Hotel Falmouth
- Cape Cod Campresort & Cabins Falmouth, MA