We stayed here July 19th through the 23rd,2013. My friends and I took our boys for a short getaway. One of my friends booked this place without conferring us so we were shocked at how much it cost for just a camping trip. We were forced to pay for 4 nights, although we ended up leaving after 3. The pools were nice and the boys had fun swimming there. There was no lifeguard but there was a gentleman in a truck at the top of the hill that would whistle at people when they were going down the slide the wrong way or horseplaying, I didn't care for that. The bathrooms were ok although not super clean. I saw some kind of stain on one of the shower chairs that was there the entire time I stayed. The worst part though was how hot the bathroom was. It was so hard to feel clean after a shower because as soon as I got out I would start sweating immediately. There are stumps everywhere on the campsites and one night I trip over one of them and really hurt myself. I just think there are many campsites on the cape that are less expensive I really don't think this is worth the exorbitance price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High end five star rated campresort with 200 full hook-up sites for big rigs, tents and RVs. and 35 rental cabins and cottages. Three pools, Jacuzzi,beach, boats, gameroom, store, playground, basketball court, recreation center and more. Cable TV & WiFi. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Cape Cod Campresort And Cabins
- Cape Cod Campresort & Cabins Hotel Falmouth
- Cape Cod Campresort & Cabins Falmouth, MA